AliDropship Woo Product Video

Mar

Ali plugin is one of the buggiest plugins I have ever bought/used, a while ago, I had some serious issues with importing the products that had videos.
That experience is unique to you. All the rest of several thousands users don't experience it. That mean there is something at your end that is not with the rest, and it is not the plugin.
BUT about 10 days ago Ti started importing only products that had VIDEOS, and my god. NONE OF THE VIDEOS were imported .
Another unique to you but nobody believe.
omehow I just give up on this plugin and try to migrate to Shopify which obviously costs more but as far as I know, doesn't make you regret what you bought. the user experience that I got from this so-called plugin and the support was and is horrible. when you make software you better be sure you have a good coder team but in this case, we can say that this wasn't happen
Good luck to you. Honestly, nobody would miss you here. You are not a loss to anybody. We are better off without you.

chris37

The add-on is working fine at my end. I tested it in a product that was previously imported, the video display well, and very well in mobile. I think it depend on the theme. If you want to test it in a product with video imported before the add-on, just edit the product and 'Reset' in Suppliers tab. The video will be added in one of the gallery images.

The video display well but if you see this link here with the demo site ..
The dimensions of The video don't follow the square of the image...that my issue.

https://woo-newdavinci.alidropship.com/product/nordic-ceramic-flower-vase/

chris37

@Ekaterina Sayapina In aliexpress same video I have in my site on mobile view have black background above and below and keep the video in the middle if the dimensions is not ok....
This is the result I am looking for

See screenshot how is look in aliexpress

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200826-100503_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20200826-100503_AliExpress.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 8
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@Ekaterina Sayapina In aliexpress same video I have in my site on mobile view have black background above and below and keep the video in the middle if the dimensions is not ok....
This is the result I am looking for

See screenshot how is look in aliexpress
The gallery used in DaVinci Woo is different from galleries used in other Woo themes. That's why videos are not square on mobile. As I said earlier, we'll change the way the DaVinci Woo gallery displays videos on mobile by adding black background.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Ali plugin is one of the buggiest plugins I have ever bought/used, a while ago, I had some serious issues with importing the products that had videos. although the support team didn't answer my emails. a little after this plugin ( woo product ) came out. i could still add products and their videos ( with double efforts ) BUT about 10 days ago Ti started importing only products that had VIDEOS, and my god. NONE OF THE VIDEOS were imported . . . somehow I just give up on this plugin and try to migrate to Shopify which obviously costs more but as far as I know, doesn't make you regret what you bought. the user experience that I got from this so-called plugin and the support was and is horrible. when you make software you better be sure you have a good coder team but in this case, we can say that this wasn't happen
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad experience with AliDropship.
I'm sure there's a way to resolve the issues you're having with the plugin. We'll be glad to help you out!
Could you please send me a pm with:
- The email address you used to get in touch with our support team
- The list of issues you're having with the plugin. Please include as much details as possible so we can help you faster.
- Your WP access details.

Direct Webstore

I apologize for the delayed reply.
I wish you worked in my customer service department (if I had one), you're much calmer than me. LOL ;)

Ali plugin is one of the buggiest plugins I have ever bought/used
You're a bit confused. This thread is about a couple of problems with a "new" theme extension for product videos, not the Alidropship plugin. (Which works fantastically well for me and thousands of others ... but, apparently, not for you)

I'm afraid you're the "buggiest" poster in this thread so far. Congratulations. ;)

chris37

The gallery used in DaVinci Woo is different from galleries used in other Woo themes. That's why videos are not square on mobile. As I said earlier, we'll change the way the DaVinci Woo gallery displays videos on mobile by adding black background.

Do we know when this is gonna be fix?

chris37

i create a youtube channel for i use my own video url in my gallery and i dont use my server storage.

I notice is not working with the youtube url in my gallery.

any ideas what going on?

litus

Hello,

We'll look into the installation issue. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Please find the video plugin file attached to this post.

Hello everybody. After infinite loop when trying to install the plugin with DaVinci's 2.0 Theme tools I found this forum thread, downloaded the attached plugin file and uploaded it to my site.

When I try to activate, It won't work and error message appears on top:
"Error! AliDropship Woo Product Video add-on requires WooCommerce plugin for its proper work"

Needless to say I already have WooCommerce and AliDropship Woo Plugin activated and working.

I use a multisite install and when I try to activate for the whole network nothing happens at all nor error message is even showed.

Mar

I notice is not working with the youtube url in my gallery.
I tried it. Added a youtube URL to a product, the video did not play, uploaded the same video to media library and added the URL to the same product, the video played. It look like youtube URL don't work. This need confirmation form the team.