AliDropship Woo Product Video

wallacemix

I am posting here also in the hope that someone will know. Does anyone know if the AliDropship Woo product video plug-in is working? Because he is no longer putting videos in the gallery. (Flatsome Theme) Woocommerce

chris37

I am posting here also in the hope that someone will know. Does anyone know if the AliDropship Woo product video plug-in is working? Because he is no longer putting videos in the gallery. (Flatsome Theme) Woocommerce
See my above post :)

wallacemix

Está trabalhando no meu woo da Vinci, mas ainda tem muitos bugs

Apparently only on the themes offered by the Alidropship, and not external themes. It has been updated, but it doesn't work anymore, and even if you put videos on youtube it will. But thanks for your answer!

chris37

Aparentemente apenas sobre os temas oferecidos pela Alidropship, e não temas externos. Foi atualizado, mas não funciona mais, e mesmo se você colocar vídeos no youtube ele vai. Mas obrigado por sua resposta!
Do you want me to answer you in Portoguese?:mad:
Just kidding :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

Yes, the AliDropship Woo plugin imports videos to the gallery and the video add-on shows them there.
Some video control elements appear to be missing on desktop. Feel free to search for a video solution for this third-party theme.

Attachments

• flatsome video product page mobile.jpg
    flatsome video product page mobile.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 8

wallacemix

Hello,

Yes, the AliDropship Woo plugin imports videos to the gallery and the video add-on shows them there.
Some video control elements appear to be missing on desktop. Feel free to search for a video solution for this third-party theme.
Yes, it doesn’t appear here, it would be an advance, instead of uploading to youtube to post in the store, as it is a woocommerce theme recommended by Alidropship, I thought I would have no problems with that, but thanks, I’ll see what I do, despite that it's not that important at the moment :)

chris37

it would be an advance, instead of uploading to youtube to post in the store
No is not an advance to uploading the video on your server, youtube handle better the video, for this reason was build anyway! You storage your video on YouTube and share the url to your store or to video woo plugin! (If Is still working in flatsome theme,anyway even if you have the alidropship themes is not working ok yet, is having many proplem)

wallacemix

No is not an advance to uploading the video on your server, youtube handle better the video, for this reason was build anyway! You storage your video on YouTube and share the url to your store or to video woo plugin! (If Is still working in flatsome theme,anyway even if you have the alidropship themes is not working ok yet, is having many proplem)

The video woo plugin does not accept Youtube URL do not know why, but anyway flatsome accepts youtube URL in the extra theme option. It would only have less work to download the video and have to give a up on youtube, but in the description I put gifs. Just asked thinking it was a problem of the plugin, but ifit's on the side of here, we can fix it! :)

PS: Forgive me my English, I'm not very good at writing :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Here's the latest version of the video add-on. Please feel free to give it a try!
Now you can add YouTube and Vimeo videos to your product gallery.

Attachments

• alids-woo-product-video_ion72.zip
    54.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please feel free to install the latest version (0.4) of the video add-on! (You should be able to update the add-on from your WP admin area, though)
Now videos stop playing in background when you click on attributes or gallery thumbnails.

Attachments

• alids-woo-product-video_ion71_0.4.zip
    54.5 KB · Views: 9
  • alids-woo-product-video_ion72_0.4.zip
    54.5 KB · Views: 15

chris37

The update link in my plugin area not working.(this happen again with the previous version of this plugin)

I have 2 site same proplem.

I was able to install it only with attachment file you provide here.

Also I check it out is working perfectly fine now and the video and the dimensions of the frame.
Thanks.