Alidropship Woo plugin not working with variations

grig

Hello,

I just bought the plugin and I can't continue working on the store because Alidropship for WooCommerce doesn't work if a product has variations. For single products it works great but for variations, after I import the products and try to check out the product page, nothing shows up. I tried the default WooCommerce theme just in case and it's still the same.

After disabling Alidropship for WooCommerce plugin, I reloaded the product page and it worked. All the information was there including the variations.

What could be the cause of this and what should be done in order to fix it?

Would greatly appreciate your support.

Thank you!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I just bought the plugin and I can't continue working on the store because Alidropship for WooCommerce doesn't work if a product has variations. For single products it works great but for variations, after I import the products and try to check out the product page, nothing shows up. I tried the default WooCommerce theme just in case and it's still the same.

After disabling Alidropship for WooCommerce plugin, I reloaded the product page and it worked. All the information was there including the variations.

What could be the cause of this and what should be done in order to fix it?

Would greatly appreciate your support.

Thank you!
Hello, we need your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.

grig

Hello Victoria, thank you for your reply.

In the meantime I have managed to fix product variations by upgrading WooCommerce to 3.0.3 after I saw your reply on another thread regarding the fact that Alidropship Woo plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce 2.6.14.

Milos

..Woo plugin: ...and also even if varations are imported they are not displayed as icons (viusally appauling for customers), they're only displayed as a text..on the other side non-Woo plugin displayed as icons (daVinci theme)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
..Woo plugin: ...and also even if varations are imported they are not displayed as icons (viusally appauling for customers), they're only displayed as a text..on the other side non-Woo plugin displayed as icons (daVinci theme)
Hello Milos, have you set it up in admin area:
upload_2017-4-28_10-59-36.png

zebios

This is an issue of the theme. You may install Mystile theme and check it out.

I just replied to your message that it's not the theme issue, it works just fine when i deactivate alidropship woo plugin..It's a compatibility issue..But as advertising you say that alidropship woo plugin is compatible with all woocommerce themes which is wrong..so it's misleading

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I just replied to your message that it's not the theme issue, it works just fine when i deactivate alidropship woo plugin..It's a compatibility issue..But as advertising you say that alidropship woo plugin is compatible with all woocommerce themes which is wrong..so it's misleading
We always say that we've never tested our plugin with all woo commerce theme and you need to check it out by yourself.

zebios

We always say that we've never tested our plugin with all woo commerce theme and you need to check it out by yourself.

Seriously!!!??is this a joke or what!!?

First of all, you never said that we have to test a woocommerce theme and i bet you check your sale page. I quote what you mention on the sale page :

"Fully compatible with WooCommerce
Using a WooCommerce version of AliDropship plugin, you can enjoy the variety of WooCommerce themes and enhance functionality of your webstore with additional Woo plugins."

Second, how can we test a theme if we have to purchase it on themeforest? or do you mean we have to pay 1k to just find a compatible theme? are you kidding me!!

This is a serious business not some kids game, i will not use some shitty free woocommerce themes if i want to grow up my business..

I want a response from Yaros if not i will give up for the two licenses i purchased to switch to shopify with oberlo..I wanted to do business with you but if it starts with lying to people, then i would be sorry for that.

Last edited:

reian

lets start a list of woo commerce themes that are known to work and dont work

Last edited:

Milos

First of all, you never said that we have to test a woocommerce theme and i bet you check your sale page. I quote what you mention on the sale page :

Using a WooCommerce version of AliDropship plugin, you can enjoy the variety of WooCommerce themes and enhance functionality of your webstore with additional Woo plugins."

Second, how can we test a theme if we have to purchase it on themeforest? or do you mean we have to pay 1k to just find a compatible theme? are you kidding me!!

This is a serious business not some kids game, i will not use some shitty free woocommerce themes if i want to grow up my business..

I want a response from Yaros if not i will give up for the two licenses i purchased to switch to shopify with oberlo..I wanted to do business with you but if it starts with lying to people, then i would be sorry for that.

We, your customers, really need a better feedback and support. Victoria, if you do NOT have an appropriate and useful support comment, or you cannot back it up, please do NOT reply!. The guy is 100% right, we bought your products based on your recommendations and support. Plugins are OK, but contain many bugs (captcha, comments, strange characters in the cart, incompatibility with major browsers, etc) obviously NOT adequately tested before pushed for sale.

The issue with reCPATCHA Still persists and NOBODY from support even communicate with me for the past 48h keeping my sites exposed to spammers risking breach of contract with our ISPs and loss of thousands of $$$$. Think about it seriously. If you recommend to apply fixes found in USERS COMMENTS in order to rectify problems then you're 100% wrong!!

I believe you'll take these comments seriously, or we should find another platform to host & GROW our business NOT THINKING about security and instead concentrate on BUSINESS!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

I mean I said everybody who asked me about theme compatibility.

I'm sorry, we have never claimed that AliDropship WOO plugin is compatible with ALL WooCommerce non-official and 3rd parties developers themes. It is compatible with standard woo themes. But we can't guarantee that any theme would be compatible, because some of theme developers rebuild or delete some hooks in default source code of WooCommerce. We base our plugin functionality on official WooCommerce docs. And we haven't removed any hooks - we just modernize as we wish the layout which WooCommerce provides by default.
You may contact theme developers and ask them to fix that issue - I think it is ok as far as you bought this theme and it should be compatible with different plugins. As much as we would like to help you we may also propose you our extra - service for fixing that issue with your theme - it will cost 30$ per 1 hour of work.

Milos

I mean I said everybody who asked me about theme compatibility.

I'm sorry, we have never claimed that AliDropship WOO plugin is compatible with ALL WooCommerce non-official and 3rd parties developers themes. It is compatible with standard woo themes. But we can't guarantee that any theme would be compatible, because some of theme developers rebuild or delete some hooks in default source code of WooCommerce. We base our plugin functionality on official WooCommerce docs. And we haven't removed any hooks - we just modernize as we wish the layout which WooCommerce provides by default.
You may contact theme developers and ask them to fix that issue - I think it is ok as far as you bought this theme and it should be compatible with different plugins. As much as we would like to help you we may also propose you our extra - service for fixing that issue with your theme - it will cost 30$ per 1 hour of work.

First, The term "enjoy a variety of Woo themes" can be misunderstood implying almost all or majority are compatible, not specifying which are and which are NOT, so be careful with your wording.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
We, your customers, really need a better feedback and support. Victoria, if you do NOT have an appropriate and useful support comment, or you cannot back it up, please do NOT reply!. The guy is 100% right, we bought your products based on your recommendations and support. Plugins are OK, but contain many bugs (captcha, comments, strange characters in the cart, incompatibility with major browsers, etc) obviously NOT adequately tested before pushed for sale.

The issue with reCPATCHA Still persists and NOBODY from support even communicate with me for the past 48h keeping my sites exposed to spammers risking breach of contract with our ISPs and loss of thousands of $$$$. Think about it seriously. If you recommend to apply fixes found in USERS COMMENTS in order to rectify problems then you're 100% wrong!!

I believe you'll take these comments seriously, or we should find another platform to host & GROW our business NOT THINKING about security and instead concentrate on BUSINESS!
Hello , Milos, we 've already answered your letter about issues , please check your email.
As for comments - I already told you that this function is not realized in AliDropship plugin themes right now .
We are always ready to help you with any request - so if there are more questions - don't hesitate to contact us.

James Mullins

Please help right away!

Hello, support, I have just purchased Alidropship and the hosting and I am terribly disappointed with a number of issues I am reading.
I've tried to configure and test the Alidropship plugin with my theme "Claue" and needless to say, I could not import products with main image and variations; not to mention the "add to cart" button is not showing up.

I sent this issue to the theme's tech support. They tested the site and this was their reply:

2. I check your site with default theme "StoreFront" of WooCommerce have same problem with our theme Claue.

This problem caused by plugin AliDropship with new version of WooCommerce 3.0.x , we recommend after import products from Ali you should disable this plugin, a manual insert image and price for product or tell the problem with plugin author

http://take.ms/sKOgp

Best regards

Post Link: http://support.janstudio.net/forums...-to-cart-buttons-cant-load-samples/#post-3703

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Please help right away!

Hello, support, I have just purchased Alidropship and the hosting and I am terribly disappointed with a number of issues I am reading.
I've tried to configure and test the Alidropship plugin with my theme "Claue" and needless to say, I could not import products with main image and variations; not to mention the "add to cart" button is not showing up.

I sent this issue to the theme's tech support. They tested the site and this was their reply:

2. I check your site with default theme "StoreFront" of WooCommerce have same problem with our theme Claue.

This problem caused by plugin AliDropship with new version of WooCommerce 3.0.x , we recommend after import products from Ali you should disable this plugin, a manual insert image and price for product or tell the problem with plugin author

http://take.ms/sKOgp

Best regards

Post Link: http://support.janstudio.net/forums...-to-cart-buttons-cant-load-samples/#post-3703
We need to check it out as well - could you please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password. We fixed all issues that appeared with update of WooCommerce and now all AliDropship Woo plugins work properly, there are issues , but they connect with themes.