Alidropship Woo plugin not working with variations

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
There is one use already asking about it in this thread. Did you solve his problems?
AliDropship WOO plugin is compatible with standard woo themes. But we can't guarantee that any theme would be compatible, because some of theme developers rebuild or delete some hooks in default source code of WooCommerce. We base our plugin functionality on official WooCommerce docs. And we haven't removed any hooks - we just modernize as we wish the layout which WooCommerce provides by default.

vard

I'm currently using shopper theme, but image and price doesn't show on my site? Shopper theme is a standard woo theme right? so it must be compatible and should work just fine. I'm currently considering for a REFUND. a lot of technical issues come along the way while still building the site, I'm not even on the marketing phase.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm currently using shopper theme, but image and price doesn't show on my site? Shopper theme is a standard woo theme right? so it must be compatible and should work just fine. I'm currently considering for a REFUND. a lot of technical issues come along the way while still building the site, I'm not even on the marketing phase.
https://wordpress.org/themes/shopper/ we recommend to use this theme.
Have you contacted our support regarding your issues?

Yaros

Staff member
yes, this is the theme that I'm currently using and that I'm having these problems. I already contacted support and as usual no reply. I'm so disappointed with alidropship
as you can see we are also using Shopper theme https://shopper.alidropship.com/

all images and prices are displayed fine.

PM your wp-admin access, I will find out what you did wrong.

Yaros

Staff member
Seems you missed the instructions after purchasing the plugin. You are trying using AliDropship plugin with WooCommerce and Woo theme. You need to use AliDropship Woo version if you are going to work with WooCommerce site and Woo theme.