AliDropship Woo 0.8.12.1 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

- Built - in currency switcher.

Starting from AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 0.8.11 there is a new feature available: built-in currency switcher. It allows your customers to switch between the different available currencies.

Go to Appearance -> Widgets -> AliDropship currency switcher.

On your right hand, you will find the designated areas where you can place this widget. Just drag ‘AliDropship currency switcher’ and drop in the area where you want it to be shown on your front-end.

Default currency is shown the first. To add more currencies to the list go to AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> General -> Currency Settings – > Additional currencies -> Select currencies you want and click ‘Save changes’:

Please pay attention that Price rounding and assigning cents were moved to AliDropship Woo -> Pricing. Now everytime you change something in pricing formulas, in price rounding or assigning cents you need to click ‘Update’.

In this case all exchange rates will be calculated properly.

Enable/Disable AliDropship Woo built-in currency switcher with one click:

General ‹ woo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-05-22 15.18.42.png

If you use 3rd party currency switcher plugins - leave this option disabled.

Attachments

• ION alidswoo 0.8.12.1.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
  • ION alidswoo 0.8.12.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

zeus5

Thanks for the update,
I've been using 3rd party plugin for a while, using geolocation to track customer IP and auto switch currency,
after this update, USD symbol ($) keep showing even the currencies change, how to fix this?

Attachments

• alidropship.JPG
    alidropship.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 32

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks for the update,
I've been using 3rd party plugin for a while, using geolocation to track customer IP and auto switch currency,
after this update, USD symbol ($) keep showing even the currencies change, how to fix this?
hello, you can use your 3rd party plugin further as well , just delete AliDropship currency widget and deselect additional currencies in AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> General -> Currency Settings.

Or disable this plugin and use our built-in currency switcher.

If you've done everything as described and issue still persists please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

zeus5

I'm not using alidropship currency widget and I have deselect additional currencies in alidropship woo.
I have tried to disable this plugin and use alidropship built-in currency switcher, but I got this error (please see attachment)
The currency symbol change, but the price stay the same.

Attachments

• alidropship2.JPG
    alidropship2.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 18

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm not using alidropship currency widget and I have deselect additional currencies in alidropship woo.
I have tried to disable this plugin and use alidropship built-in currency switcher, but I got this error (please see attachment)
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials. I will check.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Please everytime you make some changes in currency settings , make sure you click Update in Settings - Pricing.
Otherwise, these changes will not be applied.

Direct Webstore

What would the Alidropship team recommend for a site shipping worldwide? Select EVERY currency or just the major ones? What does the Alidropship team do with their dropshipping sites?

Yaros

Staff member
What would the Alidropship team recommend for a site shipping worldwide? Select EVERY currency or just the major ones? What does the Alidropship team do with their dropshipping sites?
Only the countries you target or have sales from.

Direct Webstore

chill and he has the right to ask in this thread dude
And I have the right to "politely suggest" he does the sensible thing in order to get better results for his question. It's called "being helpful" ... "Dude". LOL *sigh* :)

** But just a bit of a heads up ... if you had any experience in internet forums, you would know that's it actually uncool and frowned upon to post off topic posts in threads. (for obvious reasons) Some forum moderators go into meltdown over it. It's like you're saying people have a right to drop litter on the footpath. I guess they can if they really want to and there's no local rule about it ... but it's still not cool. Get it?

Last edited: