AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.2 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

- Sales report bug is fixed

- Bulk order option is added
If you want to place several orders one by one automatically go to AliDropship -> Orders -> select several orders and click Place orders -> Apply:

The plugin will visit AliExpress and fulfill the order for you automatically: select necessary product variation, add items to your shopping cart and fill your customer’s shipping details on the checkout page.

When all orders will be placed you’ll be redirected to your AliExpress orders Awaiting payment section to complete your purchase. Click ‘Pay Now’ near the products you’ve just placed:

- Product details in Sales report updates: now you know how many items of a particular product's variation has been sold:

pic4.png

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.2.2.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 24
  • alids_first_ion PHP 5.6+ v1.2.2.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 23

rodrileo

problem solved by myself XD
---------------------

I have a problem updating my plugin.

Actually I have this version Current Version: 0.9.23, I did not know that I had to download the forum updates. the last time was automatic through wordpress.

I followed the way of this link: https://alidropship.com/codex/transition-alidropship-plugin-ver-1/

check that I have php version 5.6 download the version that corresponds to my plugin and when I upload the plugin I have this error. attached image.

please help

Attachments

• 37vk7rl.png
    37vk7rl.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 11
  • dagCqSw.png
    dagCqSw.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 9
  • WnZeo54.png
    WnZeo54.png
    8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: