AliDropship Woo 0.8.12.1 UPDATE

ebma

In Flatsome ... use this header configuration and it will work perfectly. Put the Currency shortcode in HTML 1. Adjust the size of the search form after.

View attachment 5412

And use this updated CSS (Alter to your own taste)

.widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector {
border: none;
padding-left: 0rem!important;
padding-right: 0rem!important;
max-width: 100%;
}
.widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector a.currency-item {
width: 115px;
font-size: 10px;
font-weight: 600!important;
color: #000000;
background-color: #ffffff;
border-bottom: 1px solid #ffffff!important;
}
.widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector .currency-carret {
border-radius: 12px;
border-style: solid;
border-color: #d9d9d9;
border-width: 1px;
padding-bottom: 0px;
padding-top: 0px;
font-weight: 900;
color: #000000;
background-color: #f2f2f2;
}

This will give it a white background and rounded corners to match the search field as so ...

View attachment 5413

When expanded, it looks like this ...

View attachment 5414
I don't know what am I doing wrong but I copied the same exact code, put on HTML1 field on Header and it did not work, it displays it as a text.

Don't know what else to do because the Original Switcher is awful. If you have found another solution, please share it.

NB: I use Flatsome theme.

Direct Webstore

I don't know what am I doing wrong but I copied the same exact code, put on HTML1
Are you saying you put that CSS code in HTML1? If so, it does not go there. It goes in Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS

You put the Currency widget shortcode in HTML1

Mar

I used to position the default currency switcher in the head section. Problem is it will load in all pages. I can easily deactivate it in some pages with Asset Clean up plugin but there is no way to remove the image even if it is not active. Now I position the currency switcher in sidebars, so that it will load in pages that I want it. In product page, there is no better location than below the product price.

1598347460085.png

1598347798771.png

ebma

Are you saying you put that CSS code in HTML1? If so, it does not go there. It goes in Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS

You put the Currency widget shortcode in HTML1

Can you tell where can I edit to remove the Border around the switcher?? I have tried a couple of things unsuccessfuly. (border-style: none/hidden)

chris37

Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials. I will check.
Us everybody know the default alidropship currency switcher have many issue in the woo version(when cache is enable), me and many other member we move in thirt party plugin for our currency switcher, please follow this link for more information,

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/currency-switcher.16460/page-10#post-77832

See the issue we have there, I suggest to try to improve the inbuild currency switcher in the woo plugin ,You can do that following the option of the aelia currency switcher!

Thank you!