Alidropship plugin for woocommerce stopped working after last update

oran147

The old Chrome extension imports products, new one not working correctly.

The Worst bit Price formula not working, so all imported products prices are now wrong for my whole site.

There are always problems every time update comes out :mad:

Attention everyone, it seems the team doesn't really care about the glitches that exist. I think soon this plugin won't work anymore at all because they don't work to solve our problems.
We paid our best money for this plugin and now when it stops working, there is no support!
I personally paid for this plugin for 4 sites I have, and now it's just worthless! Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Since I feel in correspondence with them by email that they underestimate me and my intelligence, I am considering contacting the bank and canceling the transaction.

Last edited:

qirashoppers

Hello, after update I cannot add product, product categories are gone from the extension, cannot load the alishipping available. Please help to fix this. The website receives a lot of traffic, and this situation is not good for business.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, after update I cannot add product, product categories are gone from the extension, cannot load the alishipping available. Please help to fix this. The website receives a lot of traffic, and this situation is not good for business.
Hello! We are fixing problems with product categories and alishipping now. But could you tell more about the problem with product import, please?

qirashoppers

Hello! We are fixing problems with product categories and alishipping now. But could you tell more about the problem with product import, please?
Example if I want to import this product, the categories is missing an when I just click on publish, the product not being import at the website.

Attachments

• alidrop.png
    alidrop.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 6

Kernow

Example if I want to import this product, the categories is missing an when I just click on publish, the product not being import at the website.
Same for me revert back to old chrome version that still works for imports.

Pricing is not correct though so check your products prices

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@Kernow @qirashoppers

Please, contact our support - support@alidropship.com

According to our tests product import working well on Alidropship Woo and Alidropship plugins with the Extension ver. 3.0.0.8. The problem with categories is fixing right now.

If you want to change the price before importing a product - check the box "Apply to all variations". If the fields "Sale price" and "Product price" are grey it means the product has variations and you can change prices only when the "Apply to all variations" box is checked. In this case all the variations of a product you are going to import will get a price you set in "Sale price" and "Product price" fields.

If the "Apply to all variations" box is unchecked, product you are going to import will get prices according to Pricing Markup Formula after importing. The Pricing Markup Formula is located in your admin area - Alidropship / Alidropship Woo -> Settings -> Pricing. In that case every variation gets its own price according to The Pricing Markup Formula (if a product has variations with different prices on Aliexpress).

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 8

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@Kernow, the pricing formula in the Chrome Extension's Edit field is developed for those users, who want to set a special price for a particular product. The Pricing Markup Formula in your admin area is more flexible.

Zedeks

im currently waiting for updates on
Alishipping not working anymore
Chrome extension not working but my workaround is by doing click directly the import buttom instead of editing anything, after the product is imported i manualy update the title, permalink, description and manually set the shipping, images, etc

Reactions: kdb

kdb

im currently waiting for updates on
Alishipping not working anymore
Chrome extension not working but my workaround is by doing click directly the import buttom instead of editing anything, after the product is imported i manualy update the title, permalink, description and manually set the shipping, images, etc
@Yaros @Georgy @Sergei Alidropship @Kernow

We are suffering and waiting for the updates for Alidropship shipping plugin.

Best regards,

KDB

kdb

There is no possibility to apply Alishipping addon for AliExpress anymore but now we are integrating official AliExpress API, so I hope it can resolve the shipping issue.
Dear Mr. @Yaros,

Thanks for the update, so please advise us on what should we do now and how long it take to release the update.

best regards,

kdb

timothy

@Sergei @Yaros Hello, are you releasing the latest Alidropship chrome extension soon? It is still at version 3.0.0.8 and we have been waiting for over two weeks for an update to fix all these issues with importing products. Can you please release the update asap?

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@Sergei @Yaros Hello, are you releasing the latest Alidropship chrome extension soon? It is still at version 3.0.0.8 and we have been waiting for over two weeks for an update to fix all these issues with importing products. Can you please release the update asap?
Hello! The update is coming soon. The new version of extension is uploaded but google reviews the extension longer than usually.

bobmundo123

I was able to download updates on both chrome ext and ali plugin on WP.....
Doesn't fix Import issue... Did resolve scroll issue.. but still not able to import products...

I think I'm about t call it quits with Aliexpress and find a new supplier / distributor. Theres got to be an easier way...

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong here.. but from the looks of it.. It seems everyone else is having this issue?