nardog03

Hello everyone,

I have installed the AbandonCart Addon plugin for my website. It is working and sending emails to customers that have left items in their carts, but the problem is that is the emails are getting sent to the junk mail and not filtered through to reach their inbox. I have tried testing it with my own email with the test feature and it always sends it to my junk mail.

Can someone please help me with this issue?

Thank you very much

faruka

Hi Yaros, I recently installed Abandon cart Add-on and also I tested it out. The issue with this Add-on is, everyday I received an email notification in my inbox which is a annoying and I don't think customers will be happy receiving Abandon cart email notification everyday. So I at to deactivate this add-on. I hope you understand my issue with this abandon cart add-on.

Nana

Hello everyone,

I have installed the AbandonCart Addon plugin for my website. It is working and sending emails to customers that have left items in their carts, but the problem is that is the emails are getting sent to the junk mail and not filtered through to reach their inbox. I have tried testing it with my own email with the test feature and it always sends it to my junk mail.

Can someone please help me with this issue?

Thank you very much

im having this same problem. any solution out there?

kevgl

Research how to prevent emails going to the spam folder.. Even before sending out your first mail make sure you hit nu junk triggers and KNOW you can use it LIVE (not in test modes a.k.a. unconfigured). Use any of these, so called junk mail trigger words (there are a lot, just search it) and your email will end up in spam. But don't think that's the only criteria, there are lots of them to think of.

To give a few examples: think about
- Getting a mail server which is to reduce resources on your server.
- Add your DNS Records (DMARC, DKIM, SPF) for authenticity and deliverability.
- Get private SSL instead of shared SSL.!