$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Direct Webstore

On the bright side, all the vain greedy operators who try to finance lifestyles involving BMWs, silk suits and luxury apartments etc in order to boost their importance in society will lose customers, and down to Earth "Zen like" me will have less competition. lol :)

1540869690960.png

Last edited:

kingpin

Two things one can do here when epacket will become obsolete.

1. Buy in bulk from Alibaba and ship it to any fulfilment centre or FBA and process orders accordingly

2. Target worldwide. There are many other economies to target, why just limiting to US.
My primary audiences are from Australia, UK and Canada now.

Aliexpress products are getting saturated more and more day by day. That's why we are slowly and effectively moving and focusing on Print on demand products.

These days if you wana win BURN MORE EARN MORE

a_abbasi

hi mates
Instead of sending the PDF and to add more value I'm about to send a video explaining everything with details.

Uploading video right now. I will PM the link within couple of hours

Regards!
Dear, if you can share link / pdf with me then please inbox me. I will be very thankful to you.

waterlion

1. Buy in bulk from Alibaba and ship it to any fulfilment centre or FBA and process orders accordingly

That would require building out a fulfilment strategy for all the previous aliexpress products.

Furthermore, I don't believe alidropship supports non-aliexpress products for now.

Direct Webstore

That would require building out a fulfilment strategy for all the previous aliexpress products.

It would also cost more then just sticking with the slightly increased prices on products with free epacket shipping. You'd have to pay more for shipping, unless you charged for shipping or shipped locally. Waste of time and a huge hassle. It's also not "dropshipping". You may as well just give up the dropshipping model and become a normal importing retailer. Something I plan to do in the future. But for present day dropshippers, it's not feasible ... or even really necessary.

Due to the crazily high markups most dropshippers use, absorbing the slightly increased prices is no problem.

I think people are worrying far too much and being panic merchants. LOL :)

Last edited:

andylo9

Two things one can do here when epacket will become obsolete.

2. Target worldwide. There are many other economies to target, why just limiting to US.
My primary audiences are from Australia, UK and Canada now.

Aliexpress products are getting saturated more and more day by day. That's why we are slowly and effectively moving and focusing on Print on demand products.

These days if you wana win BURN MORE EARN MORE

Disagree on buying in bulk. Dead stocks are high probability.

Direct Webstore

Disagree on buying in bulk. Dead stocks are high probability.
Waste of time and a huge hassle. It's also not "dropshipping".

I've recently learned of an exception. When you have some products that are consistent good sellers. You can end up with more profit even after paying for shipping yourself, provided you were only shipping locally. Shipping internationally, you'd have to charge, like I said above. You can have a mix of dropshipped products and products you buy in bulk from Alibaba.

This guy has an interesting story regarding it ...

Actually most of this guys videos are pretty good. Straight to the point. Honest and no bullshit. Also a lot of common sense and practical advice. No click baiting claims of huge profits to sell crap courses and other dodgy things.

:)

Last edited:

andylo9

Right. They keyword is "consistent good sellers" which hopefully is not a seasonal item. I've had imports from China on electronic gadget accessories - which end up being dead stocks as my selling speed couldn't catch up with new trends/styles on technological items.

I've recently learned of an exception. When you have some products that are consistent good sellers. You can end up with more profit even after paying for shipping yourself, provided you were only shipping locally. Shipping internationally, you'd have to charge, like I said above. You can have a mix of dropshipped products and products you buy in bulk from Alibaba.

This guy has an interesting story regarding it ...

Actually most of this guys videos are pretty good. Straight to the point. Honest and no bullshit. Also a lot of common sense and practical advice. No click baiting claims of huge profits to sell crap courses and other dodgy things.

Enov

If I may ask, which woocommerce plugin allow customers to customize text on tshirts, mugs etc.. you used?

kingpin

Hey mates
Its been quite a while i didn't participate on the forum or posted any update or new things we are doing in-house to scale our businesses.

After Christmas i will post an update about how we are able to scale our business from one store to 59 now.
We are more into POD and Private Label products and got aliexpress dropshiping products also.

The post will surely going to help you. Stay tuned

Merry Christmas to you all. Happy holidays

Regards!

Nothing is saturated its a common line when a person try a niche and it doesn't work and thn we say its saturated

Facebook is 2 billion people kingdom
And u think u wont find 1000 buyers atleast. ??

Everything depends on how a person target and market products.

Yaros selling harry potter stuffs on his site, dont u think there were already many sites selling harry potter but then still yaros is earning too

There is a market for everyone

Are you talking about this store? https://www.trustpilot.com/review/worldofharry.com

Direct Webstore

That's ancient history. As is Kingpin's post. Why bother commenting on it now?

That was Yarros's pioneer/flagship site when he first developed the Alipdropship plugin. It proved that the plugin and the Aliexpress dropshipping model worked. It's long gone now and most sensible people have learned the lesson of not selling products related to big time copyrighted things like Disney, Marvel, DC Comics, American/British Television series and movies. All those entities produce their own merchandise and get pretty pissed if someone starts selling Chinese copies.

But there's still plenty of idiots out there that ignore that lesson.

The only exception to that lesson is Manga and Animi stuff which is created by the Japanese, and they don't produce any merchandise for it themselves, and don't care about others producing merchandise for it. There's one member who's making 100s of 1000s of dollars out of it.

;)