$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

Hi mates

We're developing a SAAS platform that will get your Facebook Engagement ads Viral just with 5$ ad budget. We did several tests and just 5$ could results in 10k+ engagement on our FB ads and of course it brought 52 sales also.

SAAS platform is in beta stage right now

If you want to beta test it just comment here and do let me know

Regards!

Tenario

Hi Kingpin, am willing to be a better tester.

Kind regards,

Hi mates

We're developing a SAAS platform that will get your Facebook Engagement ads Viral just with 5$ ad budget. We did several tests and just 5$ could results in 10k+ engagement on our FB ads and of course it brought 52 sales also.

SAAS platform is in beta stage right now

If you want to beta test it just comment here and do let me know

Regards!

Nainaempire

Hello Kingpin,
Your journey has been inspirational to me as a new shopify store owner...I am setting up a bunch of $5 ads tommorow and i would love to beta test your tool(perfect timing?);)...Thanks for your consideration.

Regards

kingpin

Hi mates
no more beta testers needed.

I will contact some of you on pm who Commented and showed interest

Regards

kingpin

Hi mates,

Just some Shoutouts that will surely help you in many ways. Its been a while i wasn't so active on the forum and thought like posting something. 70,000+ times my journey thread was read and its nice to know that it's actually helping people. I get emails, PMs everyday telling that my thread helped them getting success with dropshiping. Soon I will be posting a new strategy that will work like amazing in whole 2018. I am still testing the strategy and its working wonderful. I will share it once i get more maturity making it work seamlessly.
For now Just sharing some points that you should consider :)

1. Do not choose niche or market with big audiences. Anything below 600k is sweet. It's always beneficial to be a big fish in a small pond rather being a small fish in a big Sea

2. Get multiple stores. Relying on a single store is foolish according to me. Buy more Alidropship Licenses :) ask @Yaros for discounts.

3. Study Guerilla marketing and apply it

4. Pump and dump more and more videos on YouTube about your stores.

5. Start affiliate/referral program and find marketers who may promote your store products.

6. Create landing pages with upsell Setup for every product you're promoting. ITS MUST!

7. Focus on adding blog posts about your products and categories

8. Use pixel caffeine plugin if using woocommerce.

9. Email marketing is still amazing

10. Build mobile apps for your store and publish them on app stores.

Think long term. Never give up

:)

SubVigil

I need some help please.

I'm using the alidropship plugin version (not Woo).

I've made a landing page with Elementor Page Builder.
But I'm having some problems with the link / script for adding a button that goes straight to checkout ?

Could anyone help me please, with the code / url I should use, to add to my button so I go straight to the checkout page with the item added to cart, ready to being bought ?

Really, any help would be appreciated !

Thanks in advance.

Mantas

Hey superstars and awesome people.

Never knew ecom is that fucking easy.

Opened a new general store with some cool stuffs in it 30 days ago. And bang bang the results are just awesome.

Its not a niche store

Selling no cheap products like products below 10 dollars.

Targeting USA and Australia

Target medium: Fb ads
Audience: retail shopkeepers

Using alidropship woo version.

Using Print on Demand services also like one can design own merchandise with own name and blah blah.

Spent 900$ on fb ads so far

Started with a budget of $5 per adset per day

After calculating everything and paying out sourcing charges and all i am left with $14.5k in profits.

Would love to help you guys as much as possible to achieve some big numbers.

Thanks Yaros for this plugin. Total control I have on my site now.

exjmBqW.png

Hello,
nice tactics, what do you think, is it worth targeting retail shopkeepers with NICHE store? My niche is kitchen gadgets/tools. What is the best targeting audience, how would you promote it in Facebook ads? Thanks for the answer!

kingpin

Hello,
nice tactics, what do you think, is it worth targeting retail shopkeepers with NICHE store? My niche is kitchen gadgets/tools. What is the best targeting audience, how would you promote it in Facebook ads? Thanks for the answer!

Targeting retailers or shop owners on Facebook is not available publicly right away.

We collect data of retailers and shopkeepers related to our offers/niche/category using different approaches and use that data to target them on facebook.

cohlsen

Very nice results Kingpin. I am currently on ebay and have a very well established store there. I used wordpress in the past to generate leads for a different business I was in but it was a service. I have a host with a multi-site installation. I do want to learn facebook ads and open a couple woo stores with this plugin. I'll be reading through this thread the next couple days and checking out the videos and materials referenced. Thanks for the share. I'll pay it forward when I can :)

kingpin

Very nice results Kingpin. I am currently on ebay and have a very well established store there. I used wordpress in the past to generate leads for a different business I was in but it was a service. I have a host with a multi-site installation. I do want to learn facebook ads and open a couple woo stores with this plugin. I'll be reading through this thread the next couple days and checking out the videos and materials referenced. Thanks for the share. I'll pay it forward when I can :)

ALL THE BEST