$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho

candresg76

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho

I would be interested in checking this out. Thank you-

elfrost

sharing is caring

ho ho

I would need for sure. thx my pal :)

Alex Kij

sharing is caring

ho ho
Dear Kingpin,

I would love to have your guide. Please share with me. Thanks!

Peter

Hi Kingpin, somewhere earlier in this thread you mentioned you will be showing us how to get free hosting, just wondering if you are still likely to share that as well?

kingpin

I am in.

Is there a limit on the number of people you will be sharing it with?

i will be sharing this only with first 20 people who are commenting.

This is surely something which is so easy to implement that is why chances of its getting saturated is high

regards!

kingpin

Hi Kingpin, somewhere earlier in this thread you mentioned you will be showing us how to get free hosting, just wondering if you are still likely to share that as well?

Hello Peter
I'm not able to recall where i mentioned about free hosting. So much things to remember!

fansofmk

sharing is caring

ho ho

waiting your pdf inmy PM :)

choy8433h

sharing is caring

ho ho

@kingpin Please share with me too. thank you very much !

ferreira2u

sharing is caring

ho ho

@kingpin Please share with me too

Light

Will appreciate getting these tactics. You are the man @kingpin

sharing is caring

ho ho

ahm750

sharing is caring

ho ho

Please share with me too <3