$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

mushrukh

hi mate you're right. you should not believe in any of my posts and i request you not to dwell and read my thread of it's making you feel the way you're saying. People who know me here know that all i did here is to add value to their business.

i would strongly suggest you never to read any of my posts here simply ignore them. i dont care if i dont get sale for webrily here. thats not business part. people here are not fools that they'll buy anything like that. the likes and appreciation i got here are not by some bots or plants. Everyone here have brains and if your brain says not to do what kingpin is saying better just ignore my posts. As simple as that :)

just sharing one screenshot just like that.
it will not matter to anybody if I'm earning thousands or not earning
what should matter is what im telling about, is there anything to learn from it.

God bless you.

6maSIb1.png

three months old store with POD and some aliexpress products
tshirts, dresses, gloves, car sticker and covers etc
chill bro kuch log pagla gaye hai :D

Light

Hey Kingpin,

Do you build funnels for your products you sell? Things like upsell, down sell and cross sell. If yes, which WordPress plugin do you use to manage that ?

kingpin

i am in talks with a company that provide a DO IT YOURSELF kit which is so easy and can help get a US based company with real US bank account in a very cheap affordable price

i checked their credibility and i found them reliable.

the deal was like this. they will give me 15% commission for every person whom i will send to them for the service.

and here is what i want to do. i love this community and love helping everyone as much as i can. I will forward the 15% commissions i am getting through them for referring anyone to form a US based company with them.

if your interested and want 15% also forwarded to your PayPal just send me a pm and i would love to help anybody all for free. NO CATCH HERE.

God bless u all

regards and happy weekends

Last edited:

yesh3388

i am in talks with a company that provide a DO IT YOURSELF kit which is so easy and can help get a US based company with real US bank account in a very cheap affordable price

i checked their credibility and i found them reliable.

the deal was like this. they will give me 15% commission for every person whom i will send to them for the service.

and here is what i want to do. i love this community and love helping everyone as much as i can. I will forward the 15% commissions i am getting through them for referring anyone to form a US based company with them.

if your interested and want 15% also forwarded to your PayPal just send me a pm and i would love to help anybody all for free. NO CATCH HERE.

God bless u all

regards and happy weekends

Is this already available? Or are you still in talks?

Either way, I am in.

BTW, with this company details we can have stripe payments I guess?

Also, are they cheaper than atlas by stripe?

kingpin

Is this already available? Or are you still in talks?

Either way, I am in.

BTW, with this company details we can have stripe payments I guess?

Also, are they cheaper than atlas by stripe?

they're half of what stripe atlas charge you.

i will provide details about them in a short while. I am creating an optin form to collect emails of people who want to get this service through me so that i can always know whom to forward the 15% commission i will get from each sale.

regards!

SiongJin

Hi Kingpin. Thanks for your kind sharing. I just want to put on record that it is you and your story that gave me confidence to start my own dropshipping business. You show me that there are successful people here that are open to share and help. I will learn as much as I could. Going to start in a week or 2 time. Oh, I love webrily. Will get it.
Again, big thanks for your generous sharing. It helps big time!

Last edited:

kingpin

Hi Kingpin. Thanks for your kind sharing. I just want to put on record that it is you and your story that gave me confidence to start my own dropshipping business. You show me that there are successful people here that are open to share and help. I will learn as much as I could. Going to start in a week or 2 time. Oh, I love webrily. Will get it.
Again, big thanks for your generous sharing. It helps big time!

Thanks mate for the words.

learn as much as possible but nothing will happen if Actions are not taken

this business model is easy i just dont like when people say its critical or over saturated. Choose any niche and adapt yourself and learn more and more about a particular niche and run ads and instagram shoutouts.

You can always comment here for any help related to e-commerce.

take care

kingpin

Hey Kingpin,

Do you build funnels for your products you sell? Things like upsell, down sell and cross sell. If yes, which WordPress plugin do you use to manage that ?

yes mate i always create funnels for my products and offers i am promoting.

I use many plugins for this.
like:
Profitbuilder
thrive leads
yith custom thank you pages plugin
yith frequently bought together plugin
upsell plugins
yith abandoned cart plugin etc

and if you need these plugins in a very discounted price do let me know. I can help you get them.

regards!

SiongJin

Thanks mate for the words.

learn as much as possible but nothing will happen if Actions are not taken

this business model is easy i just dont like when people say its critical or over saturated. Choose any niche and adapt yourself and learn more and more about a particular niche and run ads and instagram shoutouts.

You can always comment here for any help related to e-commerce.

take care
Thank you so much!

kingpin

an update about my journey.

Shoutouts are not just about instagram.

you can do the same influencer marketing on any platform.

i have made a site with a single product and three up sell that are optional for them to buy.

my first offering is free+ shipping and if they add an upsell product shipping is free plus the first offering product is free too

it is a product related to health niche.

so here is what i did. I searched for domains or i would rather say blogs about the niche.

I checked the traffic of the blog and daily visits and all other metrics data and emailed the blogger about writing an article about our product and in return we will give him an award certification from our company plus a cash gift upto 100$

he got ready and wrote an article about the product and posted it to their social channels also like fb page which got 15k likes

I got 15 sales.

AOV was almost 120$

i paid the blogger 100$ plus a certificate that i created on photoshop and mailed him on his address.

and in return after all supplier costs and shipping
i made 900$ as profit in a day and the best part is this article will stay on his blog forever means now or then i will expect a sale from there.

this was an experiment and it went smooth.

What i liked about this method is it gave my store a back link sales and kind of PR

This will not work with all the niches i believe but you can try :)

regards!

Peter

Hi Kingpin, thanks for sharing your method. A couple of questions if you don't mind.

Are you using woocommerce for your site? If so, which plug in are you using for your up sells.

Having used both woocommerce and alidrop ship theme, which do you find easier/more effective to use?

Light

yes mate i always create funnels for my products and offers i am promoting.

I use many plugins for this.
like:
Profitbuilder
thrive leads
upsell plugins
yith abandoned cart plugin etc

and if you need these plugins in a very discounted price do let me know. I can help you get them.

regards!
@kingpin, I have all the other plugins. But the one I am most interested in is the upsell plugin. Will like to know which particular plugin is that. Great job as always. Thanks

Vincr

Anyone need the following plugins:
yith abandoned cart plugin

Signify here and I will sent them to you free.

Hi, can I have the custom thank you and abandoned cart plugins? Are there nulled or paid version?
Thks