We were successfully be able to put webrily links on Youtube.com alsotting pi

Every link and popup will have its own retargeting pixel integration

Watch the demo video below

site used: youtube.com

More updates are coming soon.

Soon the service will be Live

Regards!
Awesome @kingpin!
Are you launching the webrily upgrad and the SAAS product the same time?

kingpin

Will those of us who already have Webrily get it free or have to buy it separately?

hi mate. This is purely a new service with many more tools and features integrated together.

1. webrily 2.0
2. instant leads grabber
3. facebook Viral engagements
4. facebook page insights etc
5. 1500+ paid plugins and themes shared under GPL
and many more....

existing Webrily users will get amazing unbelievable deal when the service be ready.

i will update you when the service be launched.

thanks for understanding.

regards!

Johnny Hook

Hello!

How it's better to add product, on my website?

If I chose one product with e-packet shipping, and for example in the USA its free shipping. But What will happen if one customer who lives in Germany or other countries will order this product? And let's say that if I will look on Aliexpress I see that product will cost additional money to ship as e-packet.

This meaning that I will not make profit, because one I'm importing the product to my website I choose e-packet free for USA, but when customers from other countries will buy it from my website and I will place the order I should to pay additional money, right?

Where I'm wrong?
How to deal with such a question?

Best regards,

kingpin

Hello!

How it's better to add product, on my website?

If I chose one product with e-packet shipping, and for example in the USA its free shipping. But What will happen if one customer who lives in Germany or other countries will order this product? And let's say that if I will look on Aliexpress I see that product will cost additional money to ship as e-packet.

This meaning that I will not make profit, because one I'm importing the product to my website I choose e-packet free for USA, but when customers from other countries will buy it from my website and I will place the order I should to pay additional money, right?

Where I'm wrong?
How to deal with such a question?

Best regards,

hi mate the easiest way is to always tick and choose FREE shipping option while searching for a product on aliexpress.

it will show and have epacket and other free shipping methods also available to you.

i personally target only those countries where epacket is available to get little faster delivery for the customers.

regards!

ferreira2u

hi mate. This is purely a new service with many more tools and features integrated together.

1. webrily 2.0
2. instant leads grabber
3. facebook Viral engagements
4. facebook page insights etc
5. 1500+ paid plugins and themes shared under GPL
and many more....

existing Webrily users will get amazing unbelievable deal when the service be ready.

i will update you when the service be launched.

thanks for understanding.

regards!

question @kingpin

This upgrade be free or will I have to pay some amount ?

ferreira2u

@kingpin has already said that there will be a cost since the new SaaS product is different from webrily. But webrily users will get a deal.

copy of the @kingpin post In Oct 4, 2017:

"Who bought Webrily service during Earlybird promotion, will get the upgrade for free"

copy of the @kingpin post In Oct 25, 2017:

I buy webrily during Earlybird promotion.
Upgrade Will be free (kingpin post In Oct 4, 2017) ir not ( kingpin post In Oct 25, 2017) ?

yesh3388

I buy webrily during Earlybird promotion.
Upgrade Will be free

Yes, I had confirmed this with Kingpin long back when he posted about that and this is what it is.

Existing users who didn't bought webrily will get a deal, but users who bought it in earlybird promotion will get it for free.

kingpin

Yes, I had confirmed this with Kingpin long back when he posted about that and this is what it is.

Existing users who didn't bought webrily will get a deal, but users who bought it in earlybird promotion will get it for free.

the service is a SAAS with many useful marketing services and tools combined together that will help you in so many ways for your e-commerce business.

webrily is one of the many services of this upcoming SAAS product.

Users who have purchased webrily during earlybird discount will get webrily 2.0 for free which is an upgraded version with some features and improvements.

regards

Don James

the service is a SAAS with many useful marketing services and tools combined together that will help you in so many ways for your e-commerce business.

webrily is one of the many services of this upcoming SAAS product.

Users who have purchased webrily during earlybird discount will get webrily 2.0 for free which is an upgraded version with some features and improvements.

regards

Thank you Kingpin
When will be your new version coming out

Regards
Don

kingpin

An important Update:

Its been a long time i talked about my latest results in total. The main strategy I'm working and how it is a super cool strategy.

let me start. I dont want to sound stupid or harsh but i will tell a brutal truth Dropshipping from aliexpress is getting over saturated in many ways. Thats why many people are not getting consistent results. You can sell copyrighted or anime related products to make some quick money but sooner or later hamMer will fall on you and General items are all spread across all the big marketplaces.

Still some niches are working and are giving great roi

you need to learn more about fb ads or instagram shoutouts than just adding products and focusing on the site. you dont need 100+ items on your site. even 20 will work.

But there is a way i have shifted all my stores that is in loss to this method. Very few people are doing it and its the one that is less talked everywhere.

let me tell you what it is about but this is not for you if you're limited with budget.

the whole method is called as event e-commerce
for this you need 10 stores atleast.

one store for one event.

say one store only for Christmas
one themed only for Valentine's day
one for mother's day and so on.

and put items related to the theme or the event on the respective site.

if you understand concept of event blogging you'll understand this strategy very smoothly.

one store to work for one or two months
than work on other store which is based on upcoming event and so on. This way you'll make huge profits.

i have made a store themed on Halloween about two months ago. i made it rank on search engines. and from last one month was running ads to the site also. I am not taking orders on it anymore as i wont be able to fulfill it as Halloween is there on the doors now :)

in 25 days i have made 6 digits profit from one store. Now i am working on another themed store for Christmas and will stop taking orders after 10th of December and than will create another for Valentines day. Its a simple method and ranking such seasoned stores is so simple and getting sales on them is easy too.

i wont share my results as many thing i am bragging but i have gave the way in a nutshell. Use Google and learn about event blogging and put the same concept with e-commerce.

I wont be available on the forum for a week or so from today onwards.

see you all later. God bless you all

kingpin

You say you earned "6 digits profit" from the store, but you never really show any proof. I've been a bit reluctant recently to believe everything that you say. Other dropshippers like Moussdog share proofs of their revenue, but you've never done it. Maybe this is all a stunt so that you can gain users for your upcoming software Webrily.

hi mate you're right. you should not believe in any of my posts and i request you not to dwell and read my thread of it's making you feel the way you're saying. People who know me here know that all i did here is to add value to their business.

i would strongly suggest you never to read any of my posts here simply ignore them. i dont care if i dont get sale for webrily here. thats not business part. people here are not fools that they'll buy anything like that. the likes and appreciation i got here are not by some bots or plants. Everyone here have brains and if your brain says not to do what kingpin is saying better just ignore my posts. As simple as that :)

just sharing one screenshot just like that.
it will not matter to anybody if I'm earning thousands or not earning
what should matter is what im telling about, is there anything to learn from it.

God bless you.

6maSIb1.png

three months old store with POD and some aliexpress products
tshirts, dresses, gloves, car sticker and covers etc

kingpin

Kingpin

Awesome strategy and what you did definitely is the right way too
Thank you for sharing
Regards
Don

there are many products which are not expensive also and have DHL as shipping method for USA
just sell them too.

and always look for ebay also. i have a team and we deal with many ebay sellers also.

i will be offline for a week from the forum. expect any reply from me after a week.

if anybody wana connect can connect with me on whatsapp also

i wont be carrying my laptop this week. i will be on mobile all the time. so if anybody need help about anything just ping me.

my WHATSAPP: +1 (518) 665 6138

regards!

Anisha

hi mate you're right. you should not believe in any of my posts and i request you not to dwell and read my thread of it's making you feel the way you're saying. People who know me here know that all i did here is to add value to their business.

i would strongly suggest you never to read any of my posts here simply ignore them. i dont care if i dont get sale for webrily here. thats not business part. people here are not fools that they'll buy anything like that. the likes and appreciation i got here are not by some bots or plants. Everyone here have brains and if your brain says not to do what kingpin is saying better just ignore my posts. As simple as that :)

just sharing one screenshot just like that.
it will not matter to anybody if I'm earning thousands or not earning
what should matter is what im telling about, is there anything to learn from it.

God bless you.

6maSIb1.png

three months old store with POD and some aliexpress products
tshirts, dresses, gloves, car sticker and covers etc

100% agree with u about this. I have learned a lot from you. You are an inspiration!!!

two questions for you

1. Which POD platform you are using?
2. whats ur ROI and what platform are u using for ads and traffic?

I did run shoutouts on instagram and got some sales but couldn't do better with fb ads.
can you help about it. i have messenged u on ur whatsapp too.

take care