$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Liang

My Web Tool is almost ready now for the release.

I need 2 BETA TESTER for my Web Tool before I release it for you all.

First come First Serve. 2 first Fellows who'll PM me will get the access for lifetime

:)
I am interested to be the beta tester!

kingpin

hi guys.
People who were beta testing my tool please let me know if you are able to login and create links or not

I have moved your accounts from the previous befa test domain to webrily.com

During database migration some account of beta testers were getting issues.

So please let me know.

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY FOR BETA TESTERS WHO WERE USING MY TOOL

:)

otk

Hi Kingpin,
not sure if this has been discussed here before, but what ways are the best for creating fake facebook accounts? I had 2 before, but they still got banned after a few months.
AND - how to keep original fb account and fake facebook accounts separated, that if they start to ban, they wont kill your original account?

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,
not sure if this has been discussed here before, but what ways are the best for creating fake facebook accounts? I had 2 before, but they still got banned after a few months.
AND - how to keep original fb account and fake facebook accounts separated, that if they start to ban, they wont kill your original account?

Nice question otk

I will make a step by step guide on how to get unlimited fb accounts without ever getting banned on Webrily tutorial section.

I will let you know once I'm done with the basic tutorials first :)

Anna

Hi guys!
Firstly, huge congratulations to you kingpin! What an inspiring and motivating thing to read!

I have a question, I know it's AliDropship forum but I'm just curious what made you choose AliDropship over Shopify+Oberlo combo?

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!

kingpin

Hi guys!
Firstly, huge congratulations to you kingpin! What an inspiring and motivating thing to read!

I have a question, I know it's AliDropship forum but I'm just curious what made you choose AliDropship over Shopify+Oberlo combo?

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!

Hello Anna and welcome to the forum.

Shopify+oberlo is a great solution together.

The only reason why i chose alidropship was that it gives me more control over my site and its looks. When we create a store on shopify we're actually creating an asset for Shopify. Its stored on third party servers. If you do something shopify can ban you, monthly subscriptions etc. But here you're the owner and controller of your own assers. Its your own intellectual Property.

Plus there are thousands of plugins and thenes available for wordpress to enhance your store.
But on shopify there are some apps and themes

Its a personal choice UI and UX of Shopify is better. It looks cool. No hosting issues, unlimited bandwidth but your content is on their servers here its on yours own.

These are actually the main reason why I'm not using Shopify anymore

Anna

One more thing :oops:

Have you guys have bought just an AliDropship plugin or have you ordered custom store?
Obviously you can't fully control them 'making' your store but just wondering if there is anyone who actually has done that? Were you satisfied? If yes/no, why?

Sorry for being the pain haha just would like to know as much as I can before launching an on-line store. xx

Vincr

Hello Anna and welcome to the forum.

Shopify+oberlo is a great solution together.

The only reason why i chose alidropship was that it gives me more control over my site and its looks. When we create a store on shopify we're actually creating an asset for Shopify. Its stored on third party servers. If you do something shopify can ban you, monthly subscriptions etc. But here you're the owner and controller of your own assers. Its your own intellectual Property.

Plus there are thousands of plugins and thenes available for wordpress to enhance your store.
But on shopify there are some apps and themes

Its a personal choice UI and UX of Shopify is better. It looks cool. No hosting issues, unlimited bandwidth but your content is on their servers here its on yours own.

These are actually the main reason why I'm not using Shopify anymore

And shopify does hold the sellers's funds if the sales are suspicious to them

maxfed

Hi @kingpin,

thanks for sharing your story. I am launching my general store next week and then niche store coming up.

So excited about it!

PS: WP is better then Shopify 100%. I agree. Way more options for creativity.

Peace!