$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Alex Kij

Kingpin! Thank you for sharing all the useful information. You are truly god sent to us here. I can't wait for your tool to release.

Renee Hall

I see many people on this forum are always messaging me and asking for tips on marketing, finding niches, etc.

I'm always nice and reply most of the people and provide value.

What i don't like is when they try to find a shortcut to success. If you're one of them i would say better leave this business model, its not your cup of coffee. If yes you think and you agree that you are somebody who will never give up and will be putting more focus on learning not on earning then this model is for you.

Try 3 months the maximum and if that doesn't work for u, change the niche and learn more, understand your mistakes and work accordingly.

Don't PM me just because you think kingpin will be giving a blueprint right away on how to success on this e-commerce model because there is no blueprint available. Just learn and whatever is working for you is your in-house success blueprint for you

I'm no expert and will never want to be one. I'm a learner and learning 24/7
ARE YOU ALSO??

I'm trying to help people here as much as possible by sharing whatever is working for me
but don't take it as your advantage or something for granted
Learn things by yourself. Even yaros harry potter site wasn't a hit in a while. It took him time too. So jump into this business only if you are passionate enough and stays passionate even if you face initial failure.

My time is very precious for me.
Please don't message me just to get advices on how i do things to grab Sales, better read all my posts here you'll get all your answers.

PEACE :)

Dear Mr. Kingpin,

Were you directing your comment to me? I certainly hope not. I've been in e-commerce since 2000. I don't need your help. No, I don't need to look at your website. I was having fun with you. It's what I do. I see lots of people here eating you up like a sweet dessert served up for fools just like Trump sold a bunch of gullible-s a bunch of hot air nothingness. I know how to perform due diligence. It came from my corporate training. So just because somebody like you with a screen name like yours says a thing is a thing doesn't make it so. So don't you worry. You will never happen upon my name in your in-box or whatever you were talking about up there. Dude, I am way too serious to follow you.

And if you're interested to know what prompted my earlier poking fun, here it is: In this forum, you claimed in your very own words to be a thief by hi-jacking someone else's viral thread and having it redirected to you. I don't live at your depths. I'm better.

Keep on keeping on.

Cheers!

kingpin

Dear Mr. Kingpin,

Were you directing your comment to me? I certainly hope not. I've been in e-commerce since 2000. I don't need your help. No, I don't need to look at your website. I was having fun with you. It's what I do. I see lots of people here eating you up like a sweet dessert served up for fools just like Trump sold a bunch of gullible-s a bunch of hot air nothingness. I know how to perform due diligence. It came from my corporate training. So just because somebody like you with a screen name like yours says a thing is a thing doesn't make it so. So don't you worry. You will never happen upon my name in your in-box or whatever you were talking about up there. Dude, I am way too serious to follow you.

And if you're interested to know what prompted my earlier poking fun, here it is: In this forum, you claimed in your very own words to be a thief by hi-jacking someone else's viral thread and having it redirected to you. I don't live at your depths. I'm better.

Keep on keeping on.

Cheers!

Hi renee, hope you're good today. It wasn't for any particular member here it was a general statement.

Are you on weeds? Relax mate :p

Just be happy :)

Last edited:
Yes there will be walk-through videos and tutorials too. I will be going to hire a voice over artist with American native accent. But thats not the issue here as the web app is self explanatory and very easy to understand and execute

yeah its just the strategy tutorial that will be hard / most helpful. im pretty sure if people cannot figure out a simple software program then they have bigger problems

Escape

Just a quick share from Techcrunch - https://goo.gl/FCTtQs

Facebook bans ‘cloaking’ of spam sites that fool filters

"when it discovers a site using cloaking, “We’ll deactivate their ad counts, we’ll kick them off, we’ll get rid of their Pages.” Facebook will use both humans and expanded artificial intelligence systems to root out cloakers. However, it’s not publicly disclosing the signals it uses to identify cloaking so it doesn’t tip-off the spammers"

kingpin

Just a quick share from Techcrunch - https://goo.gl/FCTtQs

Facebook bans ‘cloaking’ of spam sites that fool filters

"when it discovers a site using cloaking, “We’ll deactivate their ad counts, we’ll kick them off, we’ll get rid of their Pages.” Facebook will use both humans and expanded artificial intelligence systems to root out cloakers. However, it’s not publicly disclosing the signals it uses to identify cloaking so it doesn’t tip-off the spammers"

Nice information. Facebook is against cloaking when somebody is using their advertisement platform, they may deactivate ad accounts. Facebook usually monitors accounts if it send the facebook traffic to a page that is against their terms of service. Or they check manually without algorithms if they see so many people on facebook reporting if they see spammy urls or stuffs that is INAPPROPRIATE.

You can read this question and answer also for a little idea https://m.facebook.com/business/help/community/question/?id=10101728039172752

until unless your links are not misleading or look spammy facebook treats them As normal.

But my advice would be to use cloaking or masking only for group posting

kingpin

What Is Advertiser Cloaking?
Simply put, when an advertiser wants to advertise something on Facebook [or Google] that they don’t allow, such as a diet rebill, they’ll show the review team one page and end-users the “money” or “real” landing page.

This is what they're talking about.
Nothing to do with this thread or my tool.

My tool works on the same concept of short url services like goo.gl, bitly, sniply etc and its not blackhat

:)

yesh3388

This is what they're talking about.
Nothing to do with this thread or my tool.

My tool works on the same concept of short url services like goo.gl, bitly, sniply etc and its not blackhat

Bro,

Sorry for the confusion, I didn't mean to refer to you tool or this page.

This is the only thread with lots of diverse strategies discussed on this forum, so posted assuming this would help someone to thing of something.

kingpin

I'm happy today :)

I have finally achieved my goal of 20k customers/buyers collectively on my stores.

I'm using ali woo and POD services.

I'm thankful to yaros and whole team of alidropship for creating this plugin.

I'm traveling and I'm free today to help anybody here. Just comment your pain in the ass problem and i will do my best to help you.

PEACE

elfrost

I'm happy today :)

I have finally achieved my goal of 20k customers/buyers collectively on my stores.

I'm using ali woo and POD services.

I'm thankful to yaros and whole team of alidropship for creating this plugin.

I'm traveling and I'm free today to help anybody here. Just comment your pain in the ass problem and i will do my best to help you.

PEACE
Congrats!
i'm now ready to buy your guide :D