$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

I sent a PM yesterday but did not get a reply i must have missed it!

I am certainly up for being a beta tester ...happy to do a review too. im a video guy too remember ;)

Sorry james already got 4 beta testers at this moment. If they don't use or test the platform i will let u know then

:)

Alex Kij

Let me know if someone gives up. I will be happy to help you testing your software. I have a few alidropship stores running on fb ad.

Hi @kingpin

Such an amazing story, I do really agree with video marketing. But, in this case you don't have the product right?
So, how do you really create the videos, is it sort of pictures and you make a video out of it, or there are real people wearing or using the products in that video?

Thank you, I really appreciate for your early reply.

I'm a video maker by profession ...I suggest after effects and handy seamless transitions ...mix some cool music and you can make a powerful video fast...if you want to go deeper and do some cool titles use mr horse animation composer :) hope that helps a bit

kingpin

Implementing one more strategy to collect email address of my targeted Facebook audience by creating quizzes and tests which always go viral.

Lets see how it goes :)

You can check it out here: http://quiz.kicky.ga/

GnbuzWP.png

Solomon Q

i'm working on a new strategy to make your site viral on social media for free.
Will update my results after 48 hours

I'm creating several landing pages for my free + shipping offers with content locker/social lockers.
People who visit these landing pages will need to share the page on Facebook to unlock the free offer

Below is the Screenshot of a demo page I created for you guys to get an idea about this strategy :)

YRFYONS.png

Dominik

i'm working on a new strategy to make your site viral on social media for free.
Will update my results after 48 hours

I'm creating several landing pages for my free + shipping offers with content locker/social lockers.
People who visit these landing pages will need to share the page on Facebook to unlock the free offer

Below is the Screenshot of a demo page I created for you guys to get an idea about this strategy :)

YRFYONS.png

Guys has anyone tried any share locker? Cause there are plenty of them on WP, and I don't know which one should I use. The free ones are trash (like locker, g+ etc) I need Share locker, but with some extra feature.
I don't even know if it is possible? Something like sharing and redirecting. So after clicking "share" the customer will redirected to the offer site?

Question to @kingpin the special offer site should be normal product page, yes? But locked with this content locker?

kingpin

Guys has anyone tried any share locker? Cause there are plenty of them on WP, and I don't know which one should I use. The free ones are trash (like locker, g+ etc) I need Share locker, but with some extra feature.
I don't even know if it is possible? Something like sharing and redirecting. So after clicking "share" the customer will redirected to the offer site?

Question to @kingpin the special offer site should be normal product page, yes? But locked with this content locker?

Create a landing page and put locker there and redirect them after they share content and you redirecting them to the main offer page

kingpin

One more cool strategy I'm working on to grab emails and send users to any website or offer page by taking a small survey (i can ask any number of questions).

The best part of this strategy is that i can grab authority of any big site to make users trust and fill the surveys.

Bbc. Cnn, mashable, ir any site

Just did a demo.

CLICK HERE TO SEE

Dominik

One more cool strategy I'm working on to grab emails and send users to any website or offer page by taking a small survey (i can ask any number of questions).

The best part of this strategy is that i can grab authority of any big site to make users trust and fill the surveys.

Just did a demo.

CLICK HERE TO SEE
You are awesome! And your Ideas are awesome!

kingpin

Is that some kind of site jacking?

Not exactly
Jacking is when you store a copy of a site on your servers. But it works on a similar concept. Here we make people take actions and redirect them to either a file or a url or a video after they fill the survey. You can not run fb ads using this strategy right away. But you can use retargeting pixels and people who visit your site, you can target them.

Its full of bugs at this stage. Just keeping it for myself.

My other tool is almost ready for the public release. Some nice fellows are doing beta testing.

Milos

Just did a demo.

CLICK HERE TO SEE

Quick Q: how can you host .GA (or any other free domains) domains and having access to Cpanel, FTP etc. ? Any particular host, or you host on your own ? Thx