100K $ With Drop-shipping

The Dropper

Hi, did you use only shootouts to gain followers ? any powerlikes ? engagement groups .. etc ?
Good luck with your journey !

Balaskas

Hey there guys, my question is, that if you make ads for facebook, instagram and for other platforms, do you approach it differently or do you make the exact same ad for all? I mean people might have a different setting in their mind, if they go to facebook or instagram, the colours, the design are different aswell, so I'm wondering if you guys make a different ad or just using the same?

ahm750

Thanks for sharing and congrats, Moussdog!
One question - what part of orders are payed by card via Stripe and how many - by Paypal -in % ?
Thx in advance.

For my store, most of the orders are paid via Credit Card. Around 70% is Stripe and 30% PayPal.

Andre Costa

But how to understand which item is copyrighted and which is not?

Dragon Ball Z is a licensed item. Unless your Chinese seller is a registered licensee, you may face legal trouble with its parent company. This is true for any brand (fashion, toys, games, etc).

Doit

Dragon Ball Z is a licensed item. Unless your Chinese seller is a registered licensee, you may face legal trouble with its parent company. This is true for any brand (fashion, toys, games, etc).
Hi.
Is they a way to check a product is a licensed item? Any website or somewhere to look up?

Andre Costa

Hi.
Is they a way to check a product is a licensed item? Any website or somewhere to look up?

That is not how it works. Each company who will produce a type of merchandise (for example, t-shirts) must contact the company who is the owner of that specific brand (let's say, Dragon Ball Z) and license the rights to use their images on their products.

You can either ask the Chinese vendor directly to provide proof of licensing, or you can email the parent company for Dragon Ball Z and ask if your Chinese manufacturer is one of their licensees.

MikeJets

Well i see that your reasoning let you a bit confused. There isn't a niche we can put in the "saturated" section, there are a lot of websites with this niche so we're talking about "competition" so may the best win. If we talk about yaros own store, we'll mention several aspects not only shoutouts, yaros opened his store 2 years ago, he's using a lot of technics especially search engine optimization, he built some good quality backlinks and here's a quick overview :

zzXUrcH.png

So, try to not only concentrate on IG it's just one of several web marketing technics. Focus on SEO cauz it's a high level technic to bring customers.

I know it's frustrating when we calculate the profit margin but don't worry you will make it cauz you've the will. Just put IG on stand-by and try other technics, like : link building, video marketing, content marketing...etc.

Hi Moogus, Which tool was used for this screenshot? PS. Congrats on your site.

Doit

That is not how it works. Each company who will produce a type of merchandise (for example, t-shirts) must contact the company who is the owner of that specific brand (let's say, Dragon Ball Z) and license the rights to use their images on their products.

You can either ask the Chinese vendor directly to provide proof of licensing, or you can email the parent company for Dragon Ball Z and ask if your Chinese manufacturer is one of their licensees.
Thanks for the answer. Assume chinese supplier has the license. But we drop shipper don't have the license, is it alright to sell them in our website?

Andre Costa

Thanks for the answer. Assume chinese supplier has the license. But we drop shipper don't have the license, is it alright to sell them in our website?

I am not sure how to answer to that, because I am not a lawyer, and you would need legal assistance to tell you whether you can sell something licensed by someone else.
You should not assume the Chinese vendor is licensed to sell Dragon Ball Z merch - or any other licensed property. Assuming in this type of situation is quite dangerous.

You must ask the Chinese vendor proof of licensing, if that is something you are worried about. Keep in mind that a brand like Dragon Ball Z would not PROBABLY not allow a manufacturer to produce cheap (cost wise, as I cannot comment on quality) items using their imagery and characters.
That would cheapen the brand, which is something I cannot imagine any major company wanting to do.

Best of luck. I suggest you seek legal counsel if you do wish to re-sell licensed merchandise.

Don James

Hi Andre,
If it's not legal why is AliExpress is selling the item. For me is whether people are interested or not.
If in doubt better not do it. Do something else, get others products.
Definitely Yaros and alidropship team knows better.

The ultimate thing for me is to give what people want and make them
Overthinking definitely will not lead to anywhere.
It's my perspective

Andre Costa

AliExpress is a huge organization, and they simply cannot keep tabs on every single company on their marketplace.
Unless someone reports a possible fraud case, they may never see what their vendors are selling.