100K $ With Drop-shipping

merten

Hi,

you didn't face any copyright issues? I want to sell one piece things, but I have seen that your paypal or your payment gateway can be suspended for that

Better stick to non copyright items which keep your paypal safe. Got mine suspended before doing this.

merten

Avoid tv shows, movies, anime niches and any other big company products. Leftovers think for yourself who is selling it and for what reason.

Moussdog

This week, I reached 5k followers on Instagram!

Instagram is the best way go get traffic and sales!

Attachments

• IMG_1304.JPG
    IMG_1304.JPG
    555.7 KB · Views: 554

Northon

Thats awesome,but in instagram someone can follow you from 3rd world country and there will be problems with delievery sometimes*(

ZbigniewPL

Amazing resoults ! Can You share with instagram shoutout request which You send to account owners ?

Everytime i try to contact insta owner I've got no reply or i wait month for it.

How much You pay for a shoutout ?
Do You shoutout only on instagram or also on FB? Or maybe any other places ?

Moussdog

Amazing resoults ! Can You share with instagram shoutout request which You send to account owners ?

Everytime i try to contact insta owner I've got no reply or i wait month for it.

How much You pay for a shoutout ?
Do You shoutout only on instagram or also on FB? Or maybe any other places ?
Thank you!

For real, for shoutout I don't use a special message or technique, I send them a really friendly message!

Like " Hey bro, available for a shoutout?" :D

But now that I got 5000 followers, famous account ask me if I need a shoutout. I dont need to tell them.