100K $ With Drop-shipping

Moussdog

Okay here's a quick PDF that I did for u guys
It's not finished at all but maybe it can help some of you.

PDF: https://goo.gl/QvCYoW

Good day,

It's 2 months old and have a lot of grammar errors lol
I'm not here to get money from you guys, dont think that I'm trying to sell you something in the future.
I wanted to sell info/ Consultation but I'm kinda busy and veryyyyy lazy lol.

Don't pay for ridiculous " E-com academy" shit for 2500$, check Youtube videos , Alidropship blog, Forum thread, Facebook private groups, go to conference about Facebook ads and marketing technique there's a millions ways.

Theres is no secrets in e-commerce, it's all about testing again and again. I made 8 unsuccessful store before my success story with Alidropship, so don't settle.
Now thanks god I do this full time and left my shitty job and I get to travel whenever I want and spend time with my family and friends.

Just DO and be patient like Gary Vee would say!

Last edited:

Beckster

Hey there guys, I'm new here and I'm thinking about launching my first store, but I live in Europe and my question is, if I want to ship to Europe from China, does that costs more than USA? Do i have to pay tariffs?
No dude. You buy the stuff on Ali express for each order and select Epacket delivery. It sometimes costs a couple dollars on shipping. Build it into margins. Yes sometimes shipping to Europe is a bit more than USA... stop worrying, just start!

Beckster

Hi
I thought Shipping from AliExpress is free.
Up to you which shipping method you select.
They have fast shipping and normal shipping which is free (epacket)

Regards
Don
Epacket is usually now free to USA but other countries can be a couple dollars more. Just a correction :)

Beckster

just started a month ago. Have NOT received any order yet. But i am confident orders will come. I am limited in my investment in Advertising.
I am using only Free Facebook postings in Groups and my Time line ..
Ibrahim Mahamoodally https://outdoorsmega.com your comments please??? Thank you!
That’s ok dude.. I was as well. What to do is start small: $5 daily FB budget and keep testing :)...only scale more budget once you see a positive ROI. You can do it!

Joanne

always follow big stores. subscribe to their email lists or newsletters and understand how they're doing it and copy the ways and do it for your own Store.

Thanks for sharing. Great information! Can you suggest any stores that have the best newsletters?

Beckster

Hey Guys,
I get a lot of message and of course I can't respond to everyone it takes me too much time.
Some of you been asking me some of my results on snapchat ! I started this store 1 month ago, I recommend you to try/test EVERYTHING that's on your mind on your first store, that's what I did on my Dragon ball store and now I know exactly what works and what doesn't. It's a child play to grow a new store now!

Sales: 16439$
Expenses: 8129$ ( Including ads, supplier cost , Plugin cost)
Profit: 8310$

View attachment 1444
I think folk over think it all. You just gotta jump in and do it... you learn it as you go and yes, it gets easier :). I have two stores with woo commerce using alidropship plugin as major key to facilitating importing products etc... I give these boys and girls 10/10...just take massive action!!!

jubran

I spended 60$ for influence promotion.
Spended 30$ to luxury.riches (50k on 1k-2k likes) for 5 post (1/5 already launched).(= 1k+ on one post)

The next 10$ on mfrmagazine (500k followers with 1k-3k likes)(launched and finish = 200-300 Likes on post)

And the last one with 20$ for one post and story at watcharmy (30k followers and 1k - 1,5k likes)

RESULT: 20$ ORDER

Well, you've chosen completely wrong "influencers". They are FAKE.
This is something I learned through experience... And I've recently started doing better at influence marketing because I analyze and take my time before I pay and I just want to see and compare other successful deals like @Moussdog 's deals as he gets so much traffic for a little budget.

Here are the details:
https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/luxury.riches
Well, this IG is garbage. As you can see, he uses automatic tools to follow and unfollow so you can see many people follow and unfollow him while he is unfollowing -500 each DAY. These kinds of Influencers you don't want to deal with.
Another thing is to calculate the engagement rate and in this case, he has only 2.57% which is ridiculous.

the others aren't better...
https://phlanx.com/engagement-calculator?insta=mfrmagazine

To sum it up, this watch niche is full of these garbage "influencers" so you should dig deep. Don't get recommendations from Instagram but search manually. I've had some success with a men's watch store and then closed it up because the profit margin wasn't good enough for the time consumption it took.

Direct Webstore

They are FAKE

Yep. I stand those scammy, dishonest guys. It's the same with Facebook and Twitter ... HEAPS of fake accounts and their fake "followers" polluting the internet. That's why I like to keep things as honest as I can myself. As the wise old saying goes .. "What goes around, comes around" ... and eventually down the road ... if you're dishonest, it bites you in the ass" :)

Last edited:

zebios

I spended 60$ for influence promotion.
Spended 30$ to luxury.riches (50k on 1k-2k likes) for 5 post (1/5 already launched).(= 1k+ on one post)

The next 10$ on mfrmagazine (500k followers with 1k-3k likes)(launched and finish = 200-300 Likes on post)

And the last one with 20$ for one post and story at watcharmy (30k followers and 1k - 1,5k likes)

RESULT: 20$ ORDER

It's simple buddy, the accounts on which you promoted your products are fake..the likes are not real..personally i don't like instagram because of these bullshits..there are a lot of bots that generates likes..There are also groups for engagement they like and comment your photo and you return the same thing on their accounts..you have to be smart dude and you can distinguish between a real account and fake account.

Michael Fridman

@Moussdog

Firstly, great job and great job on your results.

What payment gateway are you using?
and
How are you paying the supplier for the products that the customer buys? The money gets transferred to your bank account right away?

Thanks and appreciate your inside information.

Best,
Michael

Moussdog

@Moussdog

Firstly, great job and great job on your results.

What payment gateway are you using?
and
How are you paying the supplier for the products that the customer buys? The money gets transferred to your bank account right away?

Thanks and appreciate your inside information.

Best,
Michael
Hi Micheal,

Stripe and Paypal, it takes 7 days for my payment to arrive. I advance the money by paying with my credit card.

jubran

Always ask for stats of the page, check if the posts get a lot of interactions etc...
How many visitors do you usually get for a $10 shoutout and $50 shoutout?
Do you mind sharing a little bit of 1/2 examples? That would be extremely helpful for all of us :)

Thanks!