100K $ With Drop-shipping

Moussdog

How many visitors do you usually get for a $10 shoutout and $50 shoutout?
Do you mind sharing a little bit of 1/2 examples? That would be extremely helpful for all of us :)

Thanks!
It really depends on the product I share but I usually get more than 1000 click on the link in bio per promotion.
My shoutouts don’t exceed 30$ so I can’t really tell you.
Check my pdf for examples

jubran

It really depends on the product I share but I usually get more than 1000 click on the link in bio per promotion.
My shoutouts don’t exceed 30$ so I can’t really tell you.
Check my pdf for examples
That's a lot! Nice work there and thanks for sharing :)

David Mariano

Hey Guys,
I’m sorry I’m not that active on the forum!

Launched a new store recently ( 20 days) and I been promoting only with Instagram as always !
Here’s the results ! ( see uploaded files)
Instagram: 14,1K followers in 20 days with 400$ invested in shoutouts only.
Made 1789$ profit, that’s pretty cool right?

Follow me on snapchat: MousslimLgh I answer to questions/share tips sometimes

View attachment 1361
View attachment 1362View attachment 1361 View attachment 1362
So inspiring Moussdog. Do you have an advice for a newbie like us. Your strategy is amazing.

The Dropper

Here are the details:
https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/luxury.riches
Well, this IG is garbage. As you can see, he uses automatic tools to follow and unfollow so you can see many people follow and unfollow him while he is unfollowing -500 each DAY. These kinds of Influencers you don't want to deal with.
Another thing is to calculate the engagement rate and in this case, he has only 2.57% which is ridiculous.

the others aren't better...
https://phlanx.com/engagement-calculator?insta=mfrmagazine

To sum it up, this watch niche is full of these garbage "influencers" so you should dig deep. Don't get recommendations from Instagram but search manually. I've had some success with a men's watch store and then closed it up because the profit margin wasn't good enough for the time consumption it took.

Don't let this limit your options, not all the accounts that use bot to grow have low quality traffic, they have low engagement of course which is a penalty from instagram for any accounts that use bot, but you can use that to negotiate low deals & still getting your shootouts out to targeted peoples.
Also, 2 to 5% is the average engagement rate i see in "average" accounts, so it's absolutely normal, what i wanna say here is that it's still possible to get good result from those average accts for those who doesn't have enough budgets to invest in expensive shootouts on bigger accounts.

jubran

Don't let this limit your options, not all the accounts that use bot to grow have low quality traffic, they have low engagement of course which is a penalty from instagram for any accounts that use bot, but you can use that to negotiate low deals & still getting your shootouts out to targeted peoples.
Also, 2 to 5% is the average engagement rate i see in "average" accounts, so it's absolutely normal, what i wanna say here is that it's still possible to get good result from those average accts for those who doesn't have enough budgets to invest in expensive shootouts on bigger accounts.
I disagree and probably many too. I've made over 20 deals with "fake" influencers and I had about 0 results. This means no almost 0 traffic or follows to my Instagram and these were influencers with over 50K followers most of the time. However, when I searched good for real influencers which cost above average, I got some good results.

If you got some good results, I would be thankful if you can share some samples so we can maybe benefit.

The Dropper

I disagree and probably many too. I've made over 20 deals with "fake" influencers and I had about 0 results. This means no almost 0 traffic or follows to my Instagram and these were influencers with over 50K followers most of the time. However, when I searched good for real influencers which cost above average, I got some good results.

If you got some good results, I would be thankful if you can share some samples so we can maybe benefit.

Kindly re-read my post, i wasn't talking about fake influencers or accounts with fake followers, i know what you're talking about, peoples who use random image to present their accounts as "models" / influencers or something similar just to give more credibility to their accts.

But this isn't what i replied to , i just commented on what you said about "accounts using bots to grow" not necessarily influencers, and about the engagement rate of most "average" accounts. I didn't say shoot on influencers accts with expensive prices won't give good results, i was talking about peoples who just started & can't afford to pay those prices that there still legit accts there.

I guess you are in the fashion /clothing niche right ? as ppl who works in those niches are always looking for real influencers to promote their products, If you can target "communities" rather than "influencers" in your niche, that would be great, i'm not sure if there is such thing in the Fashion niches.
Cheers.

It is the third day of promotion and results are still the same, 1 order... I already have a new influencer who's promises quality with post! But I think the juwely niche is too over load to make profitable results

Moussdog

Hey everyone,
Last week I achieved a milestone with a store!
2133.26$ in a day promoting only via Instagram!

Don’t hesitate to share your results, let’s bring some motivation here!

6668FE95-0989-4E0A-8046-3F9B8D8C1476.jpeg