100K $ With Drop-shipping

Bulat

Hi Moussdog,

We know you started from scratch and definitely you have struggled to get wherever you are now.
You know what works and definitely you can share here because we are one family
I am not asking you to spoon feed , just tell us what works because I know many are crawling to make the success at alidropship
I am not forcing you , it's up to you to share.

Thank you for everything
Don
I agree with you, Don

Bulat

Moussdog, WHat is the best way to shoutout not products but viral pictures etc. in Instagram? Where do you linking on post - to your shop directly or to you IG account? What do you ask - to like and follow your IG account or what? How did you recieved such huge amount of followers in shot time?

Hey Guys,
I’m sorry I’m not that active on the forum!

Launched a new store recently ( 20 days) and I been promoting only with Instagram as always !
Here’s the results ! ( see uploaded files)
Instagram: 14,1K followers in 20 days with 400$ invested in shoutouts only.
Made 1789$ profit, that’s pretty cool right?

Follow me on snapchat: MousslimLgh I answer to questions/share tips sometimes

View attachment 1361
View attachment 1362View attachment 1361 View attachment 1362

How do you search for the right influencers? Launched my shop 20 days ago and yesterday my first sale with 20€!

Don James

Moussdog has spend 8k over to achieve it.
How about those who just started and trying to make things happen.
What are the hidden methods that are not said
What is the missing link that we do not know as a beginner

kingpin

guys dont Complicate the things.

instagram influncer or shoutout marketing is simple. There is no rocket science or any hidden strategies or a Myntra that is hidden to general dropshippers.

Just dont be afraid to make mistakes this is how you'll learn.

.find your niche related influencers on insta with engaging audiences

contact them

bargain for shoutouts

send them your product details with the offer content

influencer will post it

people will visit your site
if your product or offer is nice they'll buy

repeat the process.

guys dont Complicate the things.

instagram influncer or shoutout marketing is simple. There is no rocket science or any hidden strategies or a Myntra that is hidden to general dropshippers.

Just dont be afraid to make mistakes this is how you'll learn.

.find your niche related influencers on insta with engaging audiences

contact them

bargain for shoutouts

send them your product details with the offer content

influencer will post it

people will visit your site
if your product or offer is nice they'll buy

repeat the process.

But I mean there are many influencers who don't bring that results that you want. How can I identify my personal influencer

kingpin

its simple.

finding the right influencer is dependent on your own judgement. I have my own criteria and i always follow it. If an influencer doesn't fit my check-list i never try them.

i always check things like this when i want to do an instagram shoutout.

1. find influencers of my niche who's having followers above 100,000.

2. I check their latest posts and observe the engagement of the post audience. I check comments and observe if they're posted by real human or some scripts or bots. THESE DAYS MANY INFLUENCERS USING BOTS TO SHOW FAKE ENGAGEMENTS so that they can fool people who are looking to contact them for shoutouts. Influencers in fashion niche do this the most.

3. say if the followers of an influencer is 100,000 and in the recent post, if the engagement is less than 15% of the total number of followers i dont run shoutouts there.

4. When i see everything is great i contact the person and ask for pricing anf bargain accordingly.

5. i provide my content which is usually a small size video slideshow of 45 seconds

6. i create a funnel on my store and encourage visitors to buy more items

7. if the process get me profitable ROI I contact the influencer again and run another shoutout

Its not just about shoutouts

you need to optimize your offer or product page for highest impact to grab more sales so that it never happens like spending 100$ on shoutouts and getting sales of only 20$

and always run email offers to all your existing customers and get repeat sales.

always follow big stores. subscribe to their email lists or newsletters and understand how they're doing it and copy the ways and do it for your own Store.

regards

Dominik

But what means making mistakes? Spending 100€ for 20€ sale? I mean how can I test them? There have to be a specific engagement or follow or something like that. Do you test shoutouts separately?

Look for the account with high engagment of followers.
Account with many followers but small engagment, not so many likes and comments etc. is not a good option.

its simple.

finding the right influencer is dependent on your own judgement. I have my own criteria and i always follow it. If an influencer doesn't fit my check-list i never try them.

i always check things like this when i want to do an instagram shoutout.

1. find influencers of my niche who's having followers above 100,000.

2. I check their latest posts and observe the engagement of the post audience. I check comments and observe if they're posted by real human or some scripts or bots. THESE DAYS MANY INFLUENCERS USING BOTS TO SHOW FAKE ENGAGEMENTS so that they can fool people who are looking to contact them for shoutouts. Influencers in fashion niche do this the most.

3. say if the followers of an influencer is 100,000 and in the recent post, if the engagement is less than 15% of the total number of followers i dont run shoutouts there.

4. When i see everything is great i contact the person and ask for pricing anf bargain accordingly.

5. i provide my content which is usually a small size video slideshow of 45 seconds

6. i create a funnel on my store and encourage visitors to buy more items

7. if the process get me profitable ROI I contact the influencer again and run another shoutout

Its not just about shoutouts

you need to optimize your offer or product page for highest impact to grab more sales so that it never happens like spending 100$ on shoutouts and getting sales of only 20$

and always run email offers to all your existing customers and get repeat sales.

always follow big stores. subscribe to their email lists or newsletters and understand how they're doing it and copy the ways and do it for your own Store.

regards
Many thanks to you! Your criteria are pretty the same as mine. I observed also the competition! I just discussed with one friend to spend 300-350$ in shoutouts I also got an influencer with 100k followers and 5000 up to 8000 Likes per post. Now the next question is how I spend the money? Taking action with only one person or buy shoutouts for the same time space by multiple influencers! To promote my products I offer a free product (1-5$) and only pay shipping (20$+ 2.50 for every free product in addition). Can you give me some feedback to my ideas? You can also visit my site at www.moderatewatches.com

Attachments

• IMG_20171015_153506_155.jpg
    IMG_20171015_153506_155.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 51

Direct Webstore

jubran

Your conversion rate is under 1% so how do you drive all that traffic from Instagram for a really cheap prices? How much does an influencer charge you and how much result you get from it. Please share 1 or 2 examples so we can better benefit from influence marketing :)

Your conversion rate is under 1% so how do you drive all that traffic from Instagram for a really cheap prices? How much does an influencer charge you and how much result you get from it. Please share 1 or 2 examples so we can better benefit from influence marketing :)

I spended 60$ for influence promotion.
Spended 30$ to luxury.riches (50k on 1k-2k likes) for 5 post (1/5 already launched).(= 1k+ on one post)

The next 10$ on mfrmagazine (500k followers with 1k-3k likes)(launched and finish = 200-300 Likes on post)

And the last one with 20$ for one post and story at watcharmy (30k followers and 1k - 1,5k likes)

RESULT: 20$ ORDER

I spended 60$ for influence promotion.
Spended 30$ to luxury.riches (50k on 1k-2k likes) for 5 post (1/5 already launched).(= 1k+ on one post)

The next 10$ on mfrmagazine (500k followers with 1k-3k likes)(launched and finish = 200-300 Likes on post)

And the last one with 20$ for one post and story at watcharmy (30k followers and 1k - 1,5k likes)

RESULT: 20$ ORDER

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171020-133530.png
    Screenshot_20171020-133530.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 102

Which results do you have? How much do you spend to get what kind of result can you give example please?

Many thanks to you! Your criteria are pretty the same as mine. I observed also the competition! I just discussed with one friend to spend 300-350$ in shoutouts I also got an influencer with 100k followers and 5000 up to 8000 Likes per post. Now the next question is how I spend the money? Taking action with only one person or buy shoutouts for the same time space by multiple influencers! To promote my products I offer a free product (1-5$) and only pay shipping (20$+ 2.50 for every free product in addition). Can you give me some feedback to my ideas? You can also visit my site at www.moderatewatches.com
And I just wanna add that I am very thankful for you support guys! I really wanna get the freedom with my store!