"You Save" Section Error - Checkout

daniel-97

On checkout page there is a section called "You Save" which is calculating the wrong price
Example (with pictures): This product is $45.95$29.95
1595403861267.png

At checkout, it should be: "You Save: $16" (or-$16) but it just adds random numbers
1595403989392.png

This is happening to all of my products, please check your website and let me know if I'm the only one who's having this problem!

Micah1184

Hello
Are you using pricing formula or manually set a prices can you please send me your url address to try my self.

chris37

I check it out... you save this amount of money ls calculated correct the amount of discount of gift box,but the the rest discount of the shop is wrong how you say.

1)Try disable gift box and try again(if not working try second option)

2)You don't use price formula and you put the price manually, that have many disanvance ... check what discount aliexpres give if is same like your site, then you have to contact support or use pricing formula.

daniel-97

I check it out... you save this amount of money ls calculated correct the amount of discount of gift box,but the the rest discount of the shop is wrong how you say.
That should not work like that, it should be as normal and plus the amount of giftbox discount
1)Try disable gift box and try again(if not working try second option)

2)You don't use price formula and you put the price manually, that have many disanvance ... check what discount aliexpres give if is same like your site, then you have to contact support or use pricing formula.
Will try and comeback later with results, thanks! I'm working on my website speed, this is very stressing for a noob like me haha

daniel-97

@Chrisschris37 Yeah definitely the Giftbox plugin. I contacted support and hope they'll do sth :)
And can I ask you something about site speeding? I got a bit confused during the GMetrix test

daniel-97

Yes.. ask me anything you want!
There are 5 "admin-ajax.php" (POST method) that are the main reason my website loads in 5-6 second
1595499696370.png

I tracked them down and know that they are the following reasons:
- discount=&action=ads_actions_basket&ads_actions=get_orders
- action=ads_search_product_template
- gift.getByActive (gift box add-on)
- action=upsell_action
- action=ads_get_currency

For the "Upsell", I use Asset Cleanup plugin and unloaded it, but still don't know why it still appears on my homepage :(

And for the rest, are there any ways to deal with them? Because they're like... essential

chris37

There are 5 "admin-ajax.php" (POST method) that are the main reason my website loads in 5-6 second
View attachment 12444

I tracked them down and know that they are the following reasons:
- discount=&action=ads_actions_basket&ads_actions=get_orders
- action=ads_search_product_template
- gift.getByActive (gift box add-on)
- action=upsell_action
- action=ads_get_currency

For the "Upsell", I use Asset Cleanup plugin and unloaded it, but still don't know why it still appears on my homepage :(

And for the rest, are there any ways to deal with them? Because they're like... essential

Don't worry about Ajax to much.. they most delay happen because of the gift box, because is late to pop up.

You website onload is showing full down in the waterfall, is only 2 second. Very good speed.

This is the reall time visitor need for the open your website so don't worry.

My website have full loading 4 second
But my onload is only 1 second so I don't mind;)

daniel-97

Don't worry about Ajax to much.. they most delay happen because of the gift box, because is late to pop up.
So Ajax will load later to fully load the site right? Phew!
You website onload is showing full down in the waterfall, is only 2 second. Very good speed.

This is the reall time visitor need for the open your website so don't worry.

My website have full loading 4 second
But my onload is only 1 second so I don't mind;)
Have you ever seen a website that's selling products (not blog) and load in less than 1 sec before? I watched many videos on Youtube but they're all blogs and pages

What should I focus to improve my onload speed more?

chris37

1)Yes Ajax is load later.(don't worry about)

2)No I didnt see never online shop (not blog) do have full loading time less the 1 second,But I see many onload with 1 second loading speed.

3)the best you can do for the onload is the lazy load.
Also is good if you have a plugin for image optimazation.
wp smush plugin is good one for this.

daniel-97

2)No I didnt see never online shop (not blog) do have full loading time less the 1 second,But I see many onload with 1 second loading speed.
Lol crushed my wild dream to make my site load in less a sec!
3)the best you can do for the onload is the lazy load.
Also is good if you have a plugin for image optimazation.
wp smush plugin is good one for this.
Yeah, I have lazy load on.

I'm using Alidropship's SEO Image Optimizer, so every image of mine is compressed, Alt + Titled correctly. I really can't think of another way to do to improve the speed.

Except I'm using Bluehost for hosting, and just realised lately they're the worst in TTFB!! Just can't wait to migrate to another fast hosting when I have the money and almost done with this plan

chris37

Lol crushed my wild dream to make my site load in less a sec!

Yeah, I have lazy load on.

I'm using Alidropship's SEO Image Optimizer, so every image of mine is compressed, Alt + Titled correctly. I really can't think of another way to do to improve the speed.

Except I'm using Bluehost for hosting, and just realised lately they're the worst in TTFB!! Just can't wait to migrate to another fast hosting when I have the money and almost done with this plan

How do you have lazy load? can you explain to me because in the waterfall I can't find it.

chris37

In my Wordpress Setting -> General. It's included in my theme, I think.
View attachment 12445

You can't, I tried too. All I did was turn off the Lazy Load feature and test, came back, turned it back on and test. Guess on the results

Lazy load is include in many cache plugin and not all off them work the same, some is better then the other, I didnt know rubens theme have lazy load on it,(i dont know if is good)

I use free wp faster cache (only for cache). I use free Autoptimize only for lazy load and minifying,inline of css,html,js. I use cloudflare for free cdn . I use free Wp smush plugin for optimize image and i also manual use the save of web on photoshop in almost all my frontpage images.

I do all of the above for i speed up my site but in the end is what hosting do you have. I use bluehost is have bad reputation about the slow sites, but with all the above i did manager to speed us must is can go.

When i Finish my plan i will go to interserver how @Mar and @Direct Webstore suggesting everytime.

I also see you have pay cloudflare? did you use the free one and you notice any different from the pay version?

chris37

@daniel-97 about the issue you say in some of your previous post when you have to go down and after up for is loading the image in the product page(i sow it happen when i was navigating your site today).
This i believe is your lazy load issue. try do disable it and try again.