"You Save" Section Error - Checkout

daniel-97

I use free wp faster cache (only for cache).
Me too!
Rubens' Lazy load is good in my opinion, very smooth
I do all of the above for i speed up my site but in the end is what hosting do you have. I use bluehost is have bad reputation about the slow sites, but with all the above i did manager to speed us must is can go.

When i Finish my plan i will go to interserver how @Mar and @Direct Webstore suggesting everytime.
Yeah, I will switch too. Yesterday I asked Bluehost support and they said my site TTFB is between 300-500ms which is nornal... Guess I will be outta here asap!
I use free wp faster cache (only for cache). I use free Autoptimize only for lazy load and minifying,inline of css,html,js. I use cloudflare for free cdn . I use free Wp smush plugin for optimize image and i also manual use the save of web on photoshop in almost all my frontpage images.
Hm, I will re-upload my big images after going thru Photoshop again to see if that counts as anything. Will update about this.
I also see you have pay cloudflare? did you use the free one and you notice any different from the pay version?
No I use Free version. I don't make enough money to start switching to paid anything lol
@daniel-97 about the issue you say in some of your previous post when you have to go down and after up for is loading the image in the product page(i sow it happen when i was navigating your site today).
This i believe is your lazy load issue. try do disable it and try again.
Really? I thought that's part of my theme... I'll try that as well

Direct Webstore

I asked Bluehost support and they said my site TTFB is between 300-500ms which is nornal... Guess I will be outta here asap!
500 Milliseconds = 0.5 Seconds ... How much faster do you want it? lol
(But that measurement is probably done from the computer sitting right next to their server, that's hosting your site ... lol.)

Last edited: