GOOGLE MERCHANT

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Andywoo V1.0.5
Aliwoo V1.6.5.4

Ads Google Merchant AliDropship Plugin V1.0.5 cause single product page unavailable.

i had reactive all the plugin one by one to test.
Hello!

You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can check what might be wrong.

ibrendan

Hello!

You need to generate your Product Feed again and re-upload it to your Google Merchant Center account. In case it doesn't help, please, let me know by sending a PM with your WP-admin access details.

I tried regenerating product feed again and made no difference. This happened once before. What could cause this? Can you send me a download link for the rolled back version of the plugin?

Last edited:

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I tried regenerating product feed again and made no difference. This happened once before. What could cause this? Can you send me a download link for the rolled back version of the plugin?

Previous version of the plugin has a lot of issues comparing with the current one. In case you install it, we won't be able to support you in anyway, I'm afraid.

Yes, ID's are generated now in another way, but that shouldn't prevent you from using your Products in Google Merchant Center.

ibrendan

The product ID's no longer match, therefore all the data collected through years of advertising on Google is lost. This is a real problem for me. I would rather use a buggy version of the plugin that gives me the right ID as it's way too much work to try and download the xml, , convert it to csv, loop through and filter out the unnecessary characters and then create a new xml file which I then have to manually upload. This makes no sense when using a paid pluggin.

Alternatively, please incorporate a way to refine how the product ID is created. Right now there is no access to this. If the ID is <1234_123123_12_242354254> then please allow me to make it <1234>.

Last edited:

Alex Wee

Hello!

You need to generate your Product Feed again and re-upload it to your Google Merchant Center account. In case it doesn't help, please, let me know by sending a PM with your WP-admin access details.

Hi,

It still won't work, 503 page show in single product page, upload fail also in google merchant centre.

Regards

Comely

Is there any solution on this I am facing the same issue

Also when I try to generate XML, I see Error "There are no related products in the selected categories"

Please help.

Now Both of my sites has the same Error, Cannot generate XML and every product page 503 Error. Now disabled the plugin, urgent help needed.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Also when I try to generate XML, I see Error "There are no related products in the selected categories"

Please help.

Now Both of my sites has the same Error, Cannot generate XML and every product page 503 Error. Now disabled the plugin, urgent help needed.

Hello! We have already located this issue. The solution will be available in the nearest Google Merchant add-on update.

Hi Support,

I have an issue when I want to map categories with google mapping feed, the problem is when I select a category in "Site category" (pic 1) the screen changed to transparent black (pic 2)

please help

Attachments

• pic1.png
    pic1.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 10
  • pic2.png
    pic2.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 10

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Support,

I have an issue when I want to map categories with google mapping feed, the problem is when I select a category in "Site category" (pic 1) the screen changed to transparent black (pic 2)

please help
Hello! Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so I can check, what might be wrong?

zhloeinc

I set up Categories and then selected it in Product feed. But when I click the Generate XML button it says Can't find Process ID..

Comely

Hi, Google merchant plugin again causing issues. In the Google merchant center account, it is showing error "file not found". I tried reinstalling the plugin and regenerate the feed, but when I press download feed or try to open the URL, it is showing "404 Oops! That page can’t be found". Please help @Dimitriy Strekalov

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member