GOOGLE MERCHANT

hi guys , i want to know how you guys set up your google merchant center without getting suspended, because they ask me for my business phone no . or address !! as dropshippers what do you guys put!!? should i put my personal phone no or make a virtual phone no .. help !!
hi guys , i want to know how you guys set up your google merchant center without getting suspended, because they ask me for my business phone no . or address !! as dropshippers what do you guys put!!? should i put my personal phone no or make a virtual phone no .. help !!
you can put your business information if you have some but you can also get by with personal information

omktg

is it possible to fetch data hourly on shopify the data feed would fetch hourly because for shopping we should be making changes twice a day to optimize our shopping campaign for example product titling

Hey guys @malikycole88 @ofuroinu

Have you checked in your Google Merchants account if it is possible to fetch your feed data hourly?
In mine it is not possible. Google will only fetch my data once a day max:

Screenshot-338.png

So for me, the Google Merchant Addon auto update feature [once a day] is OK

But if you still need to make changes twice a day, you can always RE-generate your XML feed manually within the APP itself. And you can do this every time you make changes to your product Titles, URLs, Attributes, etc

BUT Google will only fetch that data once a day... At least for me :)

omktg

That happened to me the first time I created a Merchants account.
Basically their policy says that you need to provide at least 2 of this 3 requirements:
  1. Support Email Address
  2. Phone Number
  3. Business Address
Not for your account creation, but for your sites manual review [Yes someone will check your site, and look for this info every time you create a merchants account]

I was missing 2 of them, the Phone Number, and my Business Address.

So I bought a phone number for each of my stores. You can get one for like $4 USD a month or less, just search on Google. Or you can check this site and get one here:

https://sonetel.com/en/prices/phone-numbers/

Last edited:
Hey guys @malikycole88 @ofuroinu

Have you checked in your Google Merchants account if it is possible to fetch your feed data hourly?
In mine it is not possible. Google will only fetch my data once a day max:

Screenshot-338.png

So for me, the Google Merchant Addon auto update feature [once a day] is OK

But if you still need to make changes twice a day, you can always RE-generate your XML feed manually within the APP itself. And you can do this every time you make changes to your product Titles, URLs, Attributes, etc

BUT Google will only fetch that data once a day... At least for me :)
on mine it is daily, when I was using Shopify my feed was updated usually within an hour automatically

omktg

on mine it is daily, when I was using Shopify my feed was updated usually within an hour automatically

Yes mine too. My merchant account updates my feed data once a day max. So for me having a Wordpress addon updating my feed every hour is just a waist of server resources, because Google will only update the data once a day, unless you do it manually.

Yes mine too. My merchant account updates my feed data once a day max. So for me having a Wordpress addon updating my feed every hour is just a waist of server resources, because Google will only update the data once a day, unless you do it manually.
I have been doing high volume in shopping before I just recently switched, you need to be making constant changes during the day optimizing your shopping ads, that's why collecting hourly is import.

omktg

I have been doing high volume in shopping before I just recently switched, you need to be making constant changes during the day optimizing your shopping ads, that's why collecting hourly is import.

I get you @malikycole88

But Google is never going to update your changes in the Merchant Center every hour, because they only do it once a day max. Unless you do it manually there.

What you do in Shopify or Alidropship doesn't matter at all. Your stores feed can get updated every hour if you want, or you can even update it manually every 30 minutes, or set a Cron job every minute. But Google is going to read that information automatically only once a day.

ibrendan

Hello :)

I get the following error in my feed:

"Add valid structured data markup to your landing page"

Usually to do with condition:new

Any idea how to add this structured data to product pages?

Dylan-

Hello everyone,

I bought this plugin, but somehow, I keep getting missing attribute Size.
I have added it manually according to the Google documentation, nonetheless, I keep getting this error.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
What happens?
Google feed data is not updated for many days.
I added new products. But there is no product information on google feed
Thank you
Hello!
In order to update your Google Feed Data, you need to click 'Generate XML' once again in Google Merchant add-on.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

I have added it manually according to the Google documentation, nonetheless, I keep getting this error.
Hello! Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so I can check what might be wrong?
I will need: WP-admin link, login and password.
Thank you!

Trey

Hello everyone,

Yes, mine as well, there is no consistency with this plugin. Please see image I uploaded. My products were approved before, now none of them are. This is very frustrating.

Attachments

• ga-no-good.JPG
    ga-no-good.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 14