GOOGLE MERCHANT

shawn

I have reached out to support for help with some issues and they had replied asking for login details. I provided the login details and they have not replied or addressed the issue. It has been several days and the issues are still present. I need help resolving some of these issues ASAP.

Some new items appear in the Google Merchant file, however many do not. I am not sure why they don’t. Another person "ibrendan" also had the similar issue which he claimed he resolved by "simply adding variant attributes to all my products." When I go to the product --> product option --> variations there is no option to add something for some of the products that do not have a variation. The only options I have is Bulk Action, Delete, Edit and Split. When I try to use any one of them it gives a message, "Select at least one item". I can't do a bulk action, delete, edit, or split since I can't select any variation that is not present.

Some other issues I have noticed is both on Google Merchant and Import Reviews, Generate XML. These seem to be getting stuck on random
percentages. Sometimes It completes and sometimes it does not. Again other people on the forum have experienced similar issues. This could be the reason why the products are also not appearing in the feed.

Another issue I noticed is that if you go to Import Reviews and select Categories and then “Select All” it shows there are 36 Categories. When you go to Google merchant and Facebook Business and select all categories, it Shows 23. This again could also be the
reason why all the products don’t appear in the feed.

Someone, please help as support stopped replying days ago.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have reached out to support for help with some issues and they had replied asking for login details. I provided the login details and they have not replied or addressed the issue. It has been several days and the issues are still present. I need help resolving some of these issues ASAP.

Some new items appear in the Google Merchant file, however many do not. I am not sure why they don’t. Another person "ibrendan" also had the similar issue which he claimed he resolved by "simply adding variant attributes to all my products." When I go to the product --> product option --> variations there is no option to add something for some of the products that do not have a variation. The only options I have is Bulk Action, Delete, Edit and Split. When I try to use any one of them it gives a message, "Select at least one item". I can't do a bulk action, delete, edit, or split since I can't select any variation that is not present.

Some other issues I have noticed is both on Google Merchant and Import Reviews, Generate XML. These seem to be getting stuck on random
percentages. Sometimes It completes and sometimes it does not. Again other people on the forum have experienced similar issues. This could be the reason why the products are also not appearing in the feed.

Another issue I noticed is that if you go to Import Reviews and select Categories and then “Select All” it shows there are 36 Categories. When you go to Google merchant and Facebook Business and select all categories, it Shows 23. This again could also be the
reason why all the products don’t appear in the feed.

Someone, please help as support stopped replying days ago.
Hello Shawn,

I'm very sorry to hear you haven't received your reply on time. Our support manager has already wrote back to you, please check.

ofuroinu

I am also facing similar problems and generated xml many times google merchant always only show 200 - 300products where as I have 1000+ products with 150 categories. This is worst add on I ever seen with no fix .
Shopify google merchant feeder is so accurate .

Please assist to fix urgently

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am also facing similar problems and generated xml many times google merchant always only show 200 - 300products where as I have 1000+ products with 150 categories. This is worst add on I ever seen with no fix .
Shopify google merchant feeder is so accurate .

Please assist to fix urgently
Hello,

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be the issue.

ofuroinu

Hello,

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be the issue.

Hi Dear

Everytime when there is problem you all want the WP access to see what the problem is . Instead of fixing the addon.
Google addon is very simple to use nothing complicated. I done more than 30 times and at the end white page. Even using different computers.
Most dissappointed is never upload complete list of products to merchant account but just 20-30%. By waiting 2 to 3 hrs of 100% completed the result is the products 80% are still missing from the feeds.

Do something dear to fix this addon . Maybe I should have use woo version which might not have this issue.

lamrica

@Ekaterina Sayapina I have a few questions regarding using this add-on. FYI I have a custom store created by your team with Alidropship Woo plugin.

1) Why can't this add-on support the Simple Product type? I have 60+ Simple Products in my store and I can't find any way to change them into Variable Products without them showing errors on my storefront e.g. become out of stock.

2) There is a conflict while using the AliExpress auto update function together with this add-on. Everytime after the auto update, my Google Merchant feed's product categories will be messed up causing all my products to be disapproved.

3) Is there any way to include Product Type and / Custom Label data in the auto generated XML feed to facilitate strategic bidding in Google Shopping Campaign?
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324406?hl=en
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324473?hl=en

Yaros

Staff member
@Ekaterina Sayapina I have a few questions regarding using this add-on. FYI I have a custom store created by your team with Alidropship Woo plugin.

1) Why can't this add-on support the Simple Product type? I have 60+ Simple Products in my store and I can't find any way to change them into Variable Products without them showing errors on my storefront e.g. become out of stock.

2) There is a conflict while using the AliExpress auto update function together with this add-on. Everytime after the auto update, my Google Merchant feed's product categories will be messed up causing all my products to be disapproved.

3) Is there any way to include Product Type and / Custom Label data in the auto generated XML feed to facilitate strategic bidding in Google Shopping Campaign?
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324406?hl=en
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324473?hl=en
1. The add-on can't support Simple Product type because Google Shopping does not support this type. Google needs at least one attribute.

2. Actually the product update can't affect your product categories. Could you please explain in details how it happens on your end, may be you can provide some screenshots.

3. That's a good idea, we will consider it!

lamrica

1. The add-on can't support Simple Product type because Google Shopping does not support this type. Google needs at least one attribute.

2. Actually the product update can't affect your product categories. Could you please explain in details how it happens on your end, may be you can provide some screenshots.

3. That's a good idea, we will consider it!

1. If that is the case, then why there are other plugins on the market which will do the job without this issue? We cannot avoid Simple Products when we import from AliExpress, what is the proper way to convert that to Variable Products so that these item can still be included in the feed?

2. After the AliExpress auto update each time, I found that the feed generated by this add-on would all change back to my store's Categories instead of using the mapped Google Product Categories. Since I realized the problem, I have switched off the auto update to avoid impact on my existing Google Shopping Campaign. However for the sake of demonstrating to you, I have turned the auto update on again and this is what I have got:

Screenshot of my Google Shopping showing warning of invalid Gooogle Product Category
1547734050715.png

XML feed generated by your add-on after AliExpress auto update showing categories not mapped to Google standard:
1547734395911.png

On the add-on itself, everything was mapped perfectly:
1547733831164.png

3. I really hope your team can work these additional features! Thank you.

Yaros

Staff member
1. If that is the case, then why there are other plugins on the market which will do the job without this issue? We cannot avoid Simple Products when we import from AliExpress, what is the proper way to convert that to Variable Products so that these item can still be included in the feed?

2. After the AliExpress auto update each time, I found that the feed generated by this add-on would all change back to my store's Categories instead of using the mapped Google Product Categories. Since I realized the problem, I have switched off the auto update to avoid impact on my existing Google Shopping Campaign. However for the sake of demonstrating to you, I have turned the auto update on again and this is what I have got:

Screenshot of my Google Shopping showing warning of invalid Gooogle Product Category
View attachment 7729

XML feed generated by your add-on after AliExpress auto update showing categories not mapped to Google standard:
View attachment 7730

On the add-on itself, everything was mapped perfectly:
View attachment 7728

3. I really hope your team can work these additional features! Thank you.
1. We will try to find the solution.
2. We fixed that and release the update today.

nadovano

Hello,
I just purchased a licence and installed the add-on.
When I enter the licence and activate I get this message: Licence is valid. Please go to settings.
After that I can only open Adwords Settings. Other options always redirect me back to licence page.
I have also completed the Adwords Settings section. Enabled it and entered Conversion ID and Label.
But still I can't open other pages: Dashboard, Category Settings and Attributes.

PS: I have downloaded adsgooglecatalog_ion71.zip as my site is currently on PHP version 7.1.14

Please help
Thanks

ofuroinu

Hi Friends

What is the latest updated about?
Can auto update now or still we need to manually generate xml every once a day?
What else been improved or fixed?
Because my list not going more than 200+ products onto my merchant where as I am having 1000+ products.
I am trying now again after update hope it is solved the issue,

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Friends

What is the latest updated about?
Can auto update now or still we need to manually generate xml every once a day?
What else been improved or fixed?
Because my list not going more than 200+ products onto my merchant where as I am having 1000+ products.
I am trying now again after update hope it is solved the issue,
We are working on auto update now. As for this update, we fixed the issue with the mapped Google Product Categories.

is it possible to fetch data hourly on shopify the data feed would fetch hourly because for shopping we should be making changes twice a day to optimize our shopping campaign for example product titling

cassidy

hi guys , i want to know how you guys set up your google merchant center without getting suspended, because they ask me for my business phone no . or address !! as dropshippers what do you guys put!!? should i put my personal phone no or make a virtual phone no .. help !!