GOOGLE MERCHANT

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am using Alidropship: 1.2.3 and Google Merchant plugin 0.1.5 but when i click the Generate button it never reaches 100% and sometimes i made my host stop.
Does anyone have the same issue?
Hello,
Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details? I'll check what might be wrong.

ibrendan

Hi Ekaterina,

Hope you are well. I've been successfully running ads using the Merchant Account plugin for about a month now. However I have stumbled across an issue I have no clue how to solve.

Problem:
  • A lot of my products, although categorised correctly, are not making it into the xml feed file.
  • These products were previously included as I have been running ads to them
  • XML file looks incomplete
  • Product ID's on almost all my products changed overnight causing havoc with my product listing ads

Things I have checked already:
  • All categories are mapped and selected etc so this doesn't seem to be the issue
  • Plugin ver 0.1.6
Short term solution
  • Is there a way to roll back to the previous plugin build without having to delete the previous installation
Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Best regards,
Brendan

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Brendan,

Do you mean some of your products are not even included in the feed generated by the add-on? What kind of error do you get in your GM center? You can pm me your WP access details, I'll have a look.

ibrendan

Hi Ekaterina,

I finally managed to get to the bottom of it. In short, the plugin is only importing products with at least one variation, ie color etc. I've managed to solve this by simply adding variant attributes to all my products.

Best regards,

Brendan

sandip

Hi
I can't find this plugin in word press.can you please help me where I needs to go to find out about Google Merchant .If anybody have any link please.Thanks

sandip

hi
I found and I just order google merchant but these files available for only PHP version 7.0. but I have old version.what i needs to do.Thanks

sandip

Benefit from advertising your products on Google Shopping, one of the greatest traffic sources

6b114ac1ec0d.jpg

The Google Merchant add-on is designed to help your potential customers find your products on Google Search, Google Images, YouTube and let you grow your business in a more efficient way.
Add your product catalog to Google to make your goods available on Google Shopping platform. Being one of the greatest marketing solutions, Google Shopping campaigns are sure to attract potential buyers to your website and boost your conversions.

Benefits:
  • Get ahead of your competitors by promoting your products with Google Shopping
  • Grow your customer base
  • Enjoy unlimited number of items in your feed
Features:
  • Generate your product feed in a couple of minutes
  • Select what categories to include in your feed
  • Easily assign your website categories to Google categories
  • Keep your goods up to date with the automatic updates option
  • Edit any product attribute if necessary
  • Compatible with Woo

US $27.00

*one time payment

3a2212b8ea5e.jpg

5d9b96a2e1d3.jpg

0434b4457c5b.jpg

US $27.00

*one time payment

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi
I found and I just order google merchant but these files available for only PHP version 7.0. but I have old version.what i needs to do.Thanks
The add-on comes in three versions: for PHP 5.6 / 7, for PHP 7.1 and for PHP 7.2. You should opt for the one for 5.6 / 7. You can download the file from the Updates tab here - just enter your license key.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

lyndonl

Hello,
I installed the Google Merchant plugin and all seems to have gone well up to a point,
Everything is imported, other than about 12 items, The are items with no attributes and should be easy to fix.

I have liked the catalog to my Adwords account and that too was simple. However this is where the issue popped up
My Adwords for Shopping is showing me this error

Product status: Disapproved
error
Violation of Shopping requirements
Check that your product data meets the requirements and submit it again. How to fix

there are two things that I notice here
In the table shown on Adwords Item ID just shows a hyphen -
and there is no Description Field in the listing

I see the following
Title
Availability
Price
Country, Language
Link
etc etc

By Clicking on the google supplied link it telsl me that 4 things are vital

ID
Description
Link
Image Link

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052112?hl=en

Assistance in finding the issue would be greatly appreciated

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

How to download bought plugin?
Please check the 'Thank you for your purchase' email we've sent you. Alternatively, you can download the add-on from here. Go to the Updates tab and paste your license key to download the program file.

Harry C

Hi Ekaterina Sayapina, could u please help me to let me know why everytime i upload my XML files generated from GM plug in always ended up with errors in GM center, the report always said " we do not supported HTML file" i dont understand how to fix this errors, why my XML file still read as HTML file in Google Merchant Center? Please help me.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina Sayapina, could u please help me to let me know why everytime i upload my XML files generated from GM plug in always ended up with errors in GM center, the report always said " we do not supported HTML file" i dont understand how to fix this errors, why my XML file still read as HTML file in Google Merchant Center? Please help me.
Did you toggle 'Download' on?
Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details?

wippetywu

Hi Ekaterina,

The plugin is extracting the Google attribute "age_group", but in our feed the values are all "adult" and we don't know where this is coming from. I am working on a site that sells baby clothes, so we need to be able to adjust this attribute (for example, sometimes it is "infant" or "toddler", depending on the size). How can we change the value?

Thanks,
Jennifer

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina,

The plugin is extracting the Google attribute "age_group", but in our feed the values are all "adult" and we don't know where this is coming from. I am working on a site that sells baby clothes, so we need to be able to adjust this attribute (for example, sometimes it is "infant" or "toddler", depending on the size). How can we change the value?

Thanks,
Jennifer
Hello Jennifer,

Thanks for your question!
You need to set up a rule for this attribute.
  1. Navigate to the Feeds page under Products.
  2. Click the Rules tab at the top of the page.
  3. Click Create Rule.
  4. Select the attribute that you would like to impact with Feed Rules.
  5. Configure your Data Sources. You should use the Set to option to populate a target attribute.
  6. Click Save as draft.
  7. Click Test changes to test your draft rules before they’re applied to your product data.
  8. Click Apply to save and apply any new or updated rules. Click Discard to remove the draft rules.
  9. Fetch your feed.
Please use this step-by-step guide to learn more.

1rule.jpg