Problem with woocommerce

deelox

I dear community,

When I activate ali dropship plugin in wordpress all my products disappear on the website. Then they come back when I deactivate alidropship plugin, it seems that there is a conflict with woocommerce plugin. I did all updates but it stills the same. Also I need to deactivate woocommerce when I import products from aliexpress.
I got this message too: "Error! AliDropship plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce plugin. You need to deactivate and delete WooCommerce plugin"

Can you help me please?

Attachments

• 2018-09-27.png
    2018-09-27.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 12

Christina

Administrator
I dear community,

When I activate ali dropship plugin in wordpress all my products disappear on the website. Then they come back when I deactivate alidropship plugin, it seems that there is a conflict with woocommerce plugin. I did all updates but it stills the same. Also I need to deactivate woocommerce when I import products from aliexpress.
I got this message too: "Error! AliDropship plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce plugin. You need to deactivate and delete WooCommerce plugin"

Can you help me please?

Hello, deelox!

You should install the AliDropship Woo plugin. The AliDropship Original plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce one, indeed.