Get Email list of prospects of any niche + Buying Keywords curated using Amazon (FREE GIFT FROM ME)

Do i Add value to Alidropship Forum?

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yes

Hi @kingpin ,

could you send me please a list?
My niche is: Household Appliances and men/women fashion

thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

mduncanvm

I also didn't get a reply. If you still send out lists, I would love to get one. Thank you and very much appreciated.

kingpin

People who got the lists should use any free email verifying service and only only imports the valid working emails for creating facebook custom Audiences and later create lookalike audiences targeting USA.

To send emails to these lists, one can use any good bulk email sender using smtp

Amazon SES is for instance for 99% inbox delivery. If the list is small use any services like free mailchimp, etc

PS: don't waste my time asking for email lists if you won't use it.

This works and when done correctly always converts.

==>> one of a member from here asked for a list of a shopify/dropshipping FB group. He got around 3000 valid emails of the members of that particular group. He used mailchimp and sent an affiliate offer related to Dropshipping viral products finding. He got several leads just by sending only 1 email.

==>> If you need email list of people who like, comment and share posts of your competition facebook page do let me know. I'll help you.

Regards!

yes

People who got the lists should use any free email verifying service and only only imports the valid working emails for creating facebook custom Audiences and later create lookalike audiences targeting USA.

To send emails to these lists, one can use any good bulk email sender using smtp

Amazon SES is for instance for 99% inbox delivery. If the list is small use any services like free mailchimp, etc

PS: don't waste my time asking for email lists if you won't use it.

This works and when done correctly always converts.

==>> one of a member from here asked for a list of a shopify/dropshipping FB group. He got around 3000 valid emails of the members of that particular group. He used mailchimp and sent an affiliate offer related to Dropshipping viral products finding. He got several leads just by sending only 1 email.

==>> If you need email list of people who like, comment and share posts of your competition facebook page do let me know. I'll help you.

Regards!
Hi @kingpin

I still hadn't any reply from yet, could you answer it please?
Thanks for all the sharing you do for the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.