Google Shopping Ads?

merten

Im using a person from upwork creating my feed. They are just enter it manually on excel/google sheet for uploading on merchant center. Its working out pretty well now for some of my websites. 2 of my sites are having 90% of traffic/revenue coming from adwords at the moment.

fay

Hi..I am not sure what has been the outcome fo far of this thread. I made my Google Merchant Center account today and unable to publish my dropshipping products into Google merchant centre because of no barcode. Is there any way to surpass this step. Kindly advise.

Thanks

DooZ Media

Yes, we have got some experience and I must admit that Google shopping works really good. Now working on a special add-on that will automate the process.

Hello together,
is there any progress at this addon? Or is there any plugin available which works with the Alidropship plugin (unfortunately i dont run the woo version)

Kind regards

Moha

Anyone using google ads here?

I listed two products and one got approved. Planning to add more.

Any best practice that folks can share?

Moha

Any updates with the results of your Google ads Moha?
Nothing much.. I added around 50 products in last couple weeks. Almost all approved. Running ads for US, CAN and few EU countries. Except US, not getting impression for others. Not much clicks in US for 10 cents cpc.

One learning, google shopping ads take lot of time to give results.. and im directly competing with walmart, amazon and ebay

ZAPPY

Nothing much..

Ah!

I see.

Seems on YT there's a lot talk and vids of a shift to Adwords seeing FB not working out for some (banning/disabled accs) and results for some and not for others.

Been given Bing and Adwords credit for FREE and looking to use them shortly before they expire

Will let you know how get on.

player68

Can shopping campaigns run for a website that dropshipps products and there is not a physical store behind it,and the country is not available in google shoping?How is it required to be able to run a shoping campaign?Can i run shopping campaigns if the country i m located at,is not in the available countries in google shopping?

Moha

Can shopping campaigns run for a website that dropshipps products and there is not a physical store behind it,and the country is not available in google shoping?How is it required to be able to run a shoping campaign?Can i run shopping campaigns if the country i m located at,is not in the available countries in google shopping?

Yes. You can run ad for ur target country, as long as you are able to pay for the ad.