Built-in Product Image Editor - edit images directly from AliExpress and WordPress

Yaros

Staff member
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new great tool that will be integrated in AliDropship plugin and its Extension.

Built-in Image Editor
is a powerful and handy solution for editing product images before importing them in your store from AliExpress. The tool also gives you a possibility to edit images directly from WordPress admin panel.

I have played with it today and must say that it should save us a bunch of time! I recorded a small video about how it works. Image Editor will be available in a few days and will be 100% free for all AliDropship users.

axiom786

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new great tool that will be integrated in AliDropship plugin and its Extension.

Built-in Image Editor
is a powerful and handy solution for editing product images before importing them in your store from AliExpress. The tool also gives you a possibility to edit images directly from WordPress admin panel.

I have played with it today and must say that it should save us a bunch of time! I recorded a small video about how it works. Image Editor will be available in a few days and will be 100% free for all AliDropship users.

Awesome, Congratulations for this NEW SUCCESS,

justas

Built-in Image Editor

Looks great but the biggest problem is background removing, so many items have unnecessary backgrounds.. add this to img editing..

Mnif

Looks really nice.
2 questions please:
Will it have something like Clone Stamp Tool in Photoshop?
Is it only for Alidropship websites or it includes Aliwoo/woocommerce as well?

Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Looks really nice.
2 questions please:
Will it have something like Clone Stamp Tool in Photoshop?
Is it only for Alidropship websites or it includes Aliwoo/woocommerce as well?

Thanks
Yes, there is an option of copying / moving and removing selected areas available in Image Editor. For AliDropship Woo plugin Editor can be found in Extension only, it is not integrated in WP admin panel.

Yan

I tried the image editor in wordpress. When I edited the image and erased the logo, the image was good. When I published the post, the featured image still had the logo. Am I doing something wrong?