Built-in Product Image Editor - edit images directly from AliExpress and WordPress

buzz

Hi, I need urgent help.
The image editor is not saving any edits. I go to a product post, click edit icon, change some stuff on image, click save... it just brings me back to the post edit section with not changes implemented.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    464.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    532.4 KB · Views: 5

Ataya961

Hi, I need urgent help.
The image editor is not saving any edits. I go to a product post, click edit icon, change some stuff on image, click save... it just brings me back to the post edit section with not changes implemented.

Hi Buzz,
This happened to me a few times but it was not an issue of the image editor, it was due to my slow internet connection at the time. after you edit an image and press save, wait a minutes or so before saving your product post updates or refreshing the page, the image should change.

If this doesn't work I'm sure the AliDropship team will be able to help.

Mar

I suggest adding a crop function of the image editor. This is to remove large white space left behind when a part of an image is removed.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I suggest adding a crop function of the image editor. This is to remove large white space left behind when a part of an image is removed.
You can use the Manual size feature. We'll improve this option in the short-term future. Edit Item ‹ orig — WordPress (2).jpg

Guido

I have a question regarding image editing for Woo version. Since only the images can be edited in the chrome extension when importing, I am having an issue with all the products I have already published. Since they are imported the chrome extension does not allow me to edit the images. Is there an option to change this or am I missing something here?

screenshot-www.aliexpress.com-2018.07.13-12-33-33.png

Thanks!

Mar

I have a question regarding image editing for Woo version. Since only the images can be edited in the chrome extension when importing, I am having an issue with all the products I have already published. Since they are imported the chrome extension does not allow me to edit the images. Is there an option to change this or am I missing something here?

View attachment 4782

Thanks!
Product images already published or yet to be published can be edited all the time. Just click Edit product in the admin bar and the product will open in edit mode.