Woocommerce 3 gives variable import issue

anonymous1971

Hello,

Anybody has the same issue maybe? Since woocommerce 3 is out, when importing aliexpress products with eye prescription variables it's importing gibberish and impossible codes which i cannot explain. Would be great if someone could help me out.

before woocommerce 3 updates

after woocommerce 3

eye1.JPG

Yes the pluguin is not working in woocommerce last version. they say that they are fixing it. i have same issues all my web site is having issues, my prices are not displaying and when you add the to cart theprice is no using the .99 rule. so the price in cart is different than in product. complete mess

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes the pluguin is not working in woocommerce last version. they say that they are fixing it. i have same issues all my web site is having issues, my prices are not displaying and when you add the to cart theprice is no using the .99 rule. so the price in cart is different than in product. complete mess
Hello,

Anybody has the same issue maybe? Since woocommerce 3 is out, when importing aliexpress products with eye prescription variables it's importing gibberish and impossible codes which i cannot explain. Would be great if someone could help me out.

before woocommerce 3 updates

after woocommerce 3

View attachment 582
Please make sure you updated to the last version: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

Sunster

Staff member
Just updated to the latest version and haven't tried importing anything new but not having any pricing issues or add to cart issues. I am using the Woo version and had to update my theme also because of code not compatible with Woocommerce 3. Hopefully @Yaros and team will test thoroughly and quickly release updates if required.

Last edited:
Well i update my plugin Version 0.5.4.2. and still my website is no showing the regular price in the products on sale. but i can confirm that if you import a new product it will show it normally, so that means that the problem remains with the products that where imported before the update. that is a scary news. hope to see @Yaros saying something soon to see what is the best way to address this issue..

kingpin

I m using WordPress from last 9 years and i will suggest here that whenever you see an update for a core plugin always wait some days before updating
And
Always create a staging site where you first update plugins and experiment and when you are satisfied thn update the plugin on d actual site

I'm running woo version and have no issues till now

Sunster

Staff member
Sound like most of the complaints online are because of the change in Woocommerce: Variable product prices which contain sale items will no longer contain a strikethrough.

Pricing markup formula is not working when updating new products on Version 0.5.4.2, also still all products imported before the update are no showing regular price when they are in sale. just to keeping post with the problems I found so far.

Upadate: Also some products with reviews are no displaying the stars

Last edited:
ATTENTION EVERY ONE! Woocommerce just release a new update and fix all the price issues. i will try to import a product now and see if all is working properly.

Sunster

Staff member
Yep tons of fixes in the Woocommerce update. Including:
* Fix - Show a sale price on variable products if on sale and all prices are the same.

anonymous1971

Where do we go to download/install previous releases of AliDorpship Woo? I want to revert back to
AliDropship Woo ver. 0.5.3 – 14.03.2017 until these bugs are fixed.
Cannot import products and auto pricing does not work since the upgrade. Just reverted back to WooCommerce v2.6.14.

Downloaded latest version and installed it...makes no difference.....issues with importing correct variables still exists

dmimports

Where do we go to download/install previous releases of AliDorpship Woo? I want to revert back to
AliDropship Woo ver. 0.5.3 – 14.03.2017 until these bugs are fixed.
Cannot import products and auto pricing does not work since the upgrade. Just reverted back to WooCommerce v2.6.14.

I have updated to the most current versions of WooCommerce and AliDropship. I can now import products, but ALL prices are set to zero ($0.00). I have tried to update prices both as a group, and individually with no success. I have also disabled all plugins and there appears to be no conflicts to cause this issue.

I need an answer to this now! My shop is offline.

Again, where can I download previous versions of AliDropshipWoo? At least I could get back online until this bug is resolved.