Woocommerce 3 gives variable import issue

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have updated to the most current versions of WooCommerce and AliDropship. I can now import products, but ALL prices are set to zero ($0.00). I have tried to update prices both as a group, and individually with no success. I have also disabled all plugins and there appears to be no conflicts to cause this issue.

I need an answer to this now! My shop is offline.

Again, where can I download previous versions of AliDropshipWoo? At least I could get back online until this bug is resolved.
Please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.

Peterhso

Is it even possible to downgrade to 2.6.14. I did a database upgrade as part of the upgrade to 3.0. Would surprise me if 2.6.14 will work with the same database. Maybe a restore from a previous backup would be better, but we are setting up a new shop and have not installed backup yet.

anonymous1971

Ok. as for now i can tell it's a woocommerce problem. I tested for several hours and did some rollbacks on old woocommerce versions. all versions under 3 work perfectly with aliwoo plugin. Now we have to manage to push woocommerce to fix the problems..........who has connections with tech dept woocommerce to address the issues?

anonymous1971

Is it even possible to downgrade to 2.6.14. I did a database upgrade as part of the upgrade to 3.0. Would surprise me if 2.6.14 will work with the same database. Maybe a restore from a previous backup would be better, but we are setting up a new shop and have not installed backup yet.

yes wit the wp rollback plugin wp-rollback
\

I got a variant import issues is not importing variants. no color, no stock. (I'm using latest version of alidropship and woocommerce)

nenene

I have the problem too.

In my 2 stores, with the same Theme, same Aliexpress item same Alids Version 0.5.4.2 same Woo Version 3.0.1

The 1st store imports Attributes correctly (eg. blue, black, yellow ) and Variations images are shown normal on product page.
The 2nd store Attributes are weird ( eg. 243, 245, 249) and Variation images are hidden on product page.

Tried with 0.5.4 but it only imported simple, not variable item for the same product.

anonymous1971

I have the problem too.

In my 2 stores, with the same Theme, same Aliexpress item same Alids Version 0.5.4.2 same Woo Version 3.0.1

The 1st store imports Attributes correctly (eg. blue, black, yellow ) and Variations images are shown normal on product page.
The 2nd store Attributes are weird ( eg. 243, 245, 249) and Variation images are hidden on product page.

Tried with 0.5.4 but it only imported simple, not variable item for the same product.

Yes. Same problems on my site....killing...but it's a woocommerce issue. Let's hope alidropship team can find a hack or solution.