Where to promote this HOT Product!!!

Nikson11

Hello guys. To make long story short. I have dropshipping store and one of my Products are making decent money.
This Product alone. Brings me more then 2k every month. I want to scale it and use paid ads. For now doing only Seo but would like to do some paid ads.
The Product category is werid but selling good! So want to scale it up, every help is good!

chris37

Hello guys. To make long story short. I have dropshipping store and one of my Products are making decent money.
This Product alone. Brings me more then 2k every month. I want to scale it and use paid ads. For now doing only Seo but would like to do some paid ads.

Are you serious now ??? you create a new threat to promote your affiliates and also you change and the money you make per month??
In you previous post you write 5000 and now only 2k

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 10.22.35 PM.png

Here is your other thread

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/product-that-make-more-then-5000-at-month.17387/#post-84910

You are buster again , And you are a joke ...

@kdbazarcom

P.S No droposhipper that have a successfully products is gonna share it in public , is common senses ..

Reactions: kdb

Nikson11

Look whatever. If you have trouble with my avoid my post. What is point??? I am asking question so if you want to answer and help you are welcome. If you want to talk shit just continue somewhere else. I am still asking where to promote that product coz its about sex products. Promoting on Seo and want to scale it even more, whats the problem about that? Obv you dont have job to do so you are the Forum inspector and Yes I will share this product coz it is unsaturated. Everyone buying cars and people still making new one. Everyone will use this kind of products and sale is 100%. Everyone know that cannabis sell well in Usa so that means we must make it secret? That is why I am showing you this product coz I know there is space for everyone. Once more if you want to help yu are welcome. If you want to talk BS please just go away. My last message to you. Now wish you a good day Sir!

chris37

Look whatever. If you have trouble with my avoid my post. What is point??? I am asking question so if you want to answer and help you are welcome.
From the time you try to decisive people more then ones i will step in !!! like it or not !!

I am asking question so if you want to answer and help you are welcome. If you want to talk shit just continue somewhere else
You trick them for they buy this product ...

Promoting on Seo and want to scale it even more, whats the problem about that?
If you was honest i will has personally help you as i have done with over 1000 people here

That is why I am showing you this product coz I know there is space for everyone.
This say a lot about your mental stages

If you want to talk BS please just go away.
probably you have no idea how forums work , And no i will not go away .

I am actually will follow you everywhere and i show to everybody what exactly are you doing

SEE MEMBERS THE BELOW LINK PLEASE

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/product-that-make-more-then-5000-at-month.17387/#post-84910

if you was just honest i was personally help you !!!!!!

Nikson11

Oke whatever, follow me, pretend to be a cop that only talk about you. Btw If I am promoting affiliate link I would make 100 accounts and promote it not just this one and I didnt say to anyone hey buy this product. Btw no time to argue with you. Honestly hope for decent answer, not just another forum hero answer.

Nikson11

As I can see you have affiliate link in your signature so I will follow you and say to everyone one that you have affiliate link and that service is crap. No problem bro!

chris37

As I can see you have affiliate link in your signature so I will follow you and say to everyone one that you have affiliate link and that service is crap. No problem bro!
The difference between me and you is that i never hide it !!! And i never lie for i promote something.

Honestly hope for decent answer, not just another forum hero answer.
Actually you are lucky i was take it easy on you :)

I am also in this forum with over 2420 messages and you will not gonna find one promoting my affilliate link to them.

I actually add it 15 days ago ,

You just come here to promote your , with just zero value in this community

I will follow you and say to everyone one that you have affiliate link and that service is crap.

See my profile messages and likes and let see who the people they going to believe

But you really funny , You actually follow me :)

4GjPYA.jpg

Nikson11

Anyway I will do just same as you are doing. Will follow you and say to everyone that your service is crap and to not use it.

Nikson11

Product that have more then 11000 orders in non competitive niche and you are saying I am talking BS. If you have any Value about this kind of bussines you would know what I am talking about. Since you are following people and pretend to be cop I am not suprised that you dont have that kind of value. Now contiune to be a Forum Hero cop. I will stay and talk with other members who are open mind.

chris37

Anyway I will do just same as you are doing. Will follow you and say to everyone that your service is crap and to not use it.
You have 0 Likes and zero Value in this community,

And where you gonna say that? i never promote this link to no thread :)

Good luck humiliating yourself

Last edited:

Delfi

The Product category is werid but selling good! So want to scale it up, every help is good!
That is really not nice of you , One thread is say you make over 5k and in this one 2K.
I think you lose your credibility

Nikson11

So if I have 0 likes that means I have 0 values. I can make 100 accounts and like my post and even buy likes so then people will trust me?
I have more value then you know. You are talking something about me and you dont know even who I am? Doing this job more then 8 years. Dropshipping, Cpa marketing. Affiliate marketing. Youtube. Even have own product and you come to say I dont have Value coz I have 0 likes. This is not facebook if you need likes go to facebook and collect some likes to fell more value.

chris37

So if I have 0 likes that means I have 0 values.
It's mean you didnt offer nothing you just come here to earn .

People like you must learn first the respect , you coming here trying to promoting your own affilatied,(is not proplem that, the proplem was the tricky way you did it)
you also created another thread when you get buster..

What kind of person you are? Sure nobody who I want to work with. You lost your trustworthiness the time you tried to trick people.

So now leave with that.

Last edited: