What payment gateway to choose

i am having difficulty to get the wholesaler agreement... as whoever i contact in my list.. everyone is not sure what is wholesaler agreement and worst part is they mention no one request from them on this before....headache...

Irsan Widyawan

i am having difficulty to get the wholesaler agreement... as whoever i contact in my list.. everyone is not sure what is wholesaler agreement and worst part is they mention no one request from them on this before....headache...

we had same problem. In my case,all of ae seller had different reply. I have one supplier that already final stage to sign but suddenly he need to ask his boss and until now, there are no reply from them even i follow up by email.

Need another strategy

anonymous1971

In our country 99% uses iDeal payment system. We have iDeal integrated in our woocommerce store already. Can I still use this payment method in combination with the ali dropship woocommerce plugin?

Thomas Bredman

I'm really not seeing any benefit or use to using anything other then a PayPal business account. PayPal is a trusted payment gateway and it integrates credit card payments.I have been using it for years in my eBay business and i rarely have problems and even then nothing that isn't easily fixed.

PayPal does freeze your account once you start getting more and more sales, but this is so you can provide proof of your identity and details about your business. they do this so they can meet their international money laundering prevention obligations, so they are basically checking to see if you are doing legitimate business.

It pays to have another account you can use to make payments while this check is being done (the frozen account can still receive money, but not send it) but once it is done then they wont bother you again if you are above board.

If and when that happened, what other reliable gateway have you used or would you recommend?

Thanks

Thomas
New Zealand

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
In our country 99% uses iDeal payment system. We have iDeal integrated in our woocommerce store already. Can I still use this payment method in combination with the ali dropship woocommerce plugin?
Hello, yes, you may use AliDropship WOO (it is responsible in WOO commerce stores for importing reviews and products , updating functions, autofilling) - payment gateway is a responsibility of WOO commerce in that case.

maxyy89

My few cents of trying to get 2Checkout account working:
- first, i have registered and put my business info
-they asked for proof of address and drop shipping agreement
-I have uploaded my phone bill and agreement( I have been finding right supplier for one month that's willing to sign it)
-they have rejected my phone bill and requested water or electric bill( I live in a rental apartment so I don't have it), even after I explain to them that I can't provide that bill they insist on that
-they insist on putting my home address on the site
-they asking me to list them URLs of all suppliers store from which I'm buying
So after over a month I have give up of 2CO and now I'm waiting for Yaros and his team to expand the list of payment gateways.

Thomas Bredman

I have setup a Business Payapl account and also Stripe after doing research here, online by myself and reading comparisons between the two.

The process was very simple on both Paypal and Stripe. I have integrated into my site and tested both. Seems flawless so far, but then my site is not live yet.

seravi

I've a question I'm using the Ali Dropship plugin now for almost 1 months but I'm using alone the PayPal for payment. Has anyone other options for me I live in The Netherlands but the shop is worldwide. So which payment are more preferred ?

johnny

Hi @Victoria Kudryashova Could you please help me setup PayPal Checkout?
I need to check
Send shipping details to PayPal instead of billing.

PayPal allows us to send one address. If you are using PayPal for shipping labels you may prefer to send the shipping address rather than billing.
Or NOT.

Attachments

• PayPal_Option.png
    PayPal_Option.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 18

Jackson

Hi all,

A pleasure to be a part of this whole new thingy.. I mean I haven't even started yet, may be I should just start it with our hesitating. Anyway, I'm from Brunei Darussalam which is located at South East Asia. Could someone here advise me what is the best and the cheapest means around for payment gateway for me to use for my bank in Brunei integrated onto my alidropship host accout, since I'll go for the alidropship hosting? I mean I have read up on 2checkout and stripe, but I'm a little confuse. Ok, hear from you guys soon, cheer's.

cristiane

Hello, Do you know where do I configure the credit card logos on the default payment page ????
Three days of research ....
Thank you

screen(4318)_176_822.png

cb_visa_mastercard_logo-1.png

Indigo Cat

Hi Yaros, I plan to sign up for web store advance package. However, I would like to know first whether you can easily integrate me to the most convenient payment gateways. I live in Switzerland and plan to operate dropshipping business from here. Which payment gateway is best for me ? Is it Stripe? Will Stripe require me to have an LLC ? I was only planning on single proprietorship. Once I have this payment gateway, then my customers can be from almost any country, right ? Should I register with Stripe first (to make sure I am accepted) before I sign up for your web store package? Is there a way to pm you?