What payment gateway to choose

Thenebra

Hi Yaros,

We are in the process of acquiring our 2checkout account and are stuck at the point that they are asking us our dropshiping/wholesale agreeement. We followed your advice and contacted supplier of one of the products in our niche on Ali baba (we'll include this one or two products in our store) but we are stuck wondering how do we present this agreement to our 2checkout sales manager so that we don't get rejected i.e. what type of explanation they are looking for ? We have over 100 items in our store (products are from Ali express and suppliers vary, change and sometimes dissapear:)) so aquiring agreements for all our products is impossible - your insight and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaros,

We are in the process of acquiring our 2checkout account and are stuck at the point that they are asking us our dropshiping/wholesale agreeement. We followed your advice and contacted supplier of one of the products in our niche on Ali baba (we'll include this one or two products in our store) but we are stuck wondering how do we present this agreement to our 2checkout sales manager so that we don't get rejected i.e. what type of explanation they are looking for ? We have over 100 items in our store (products are from Ali express and suppliers vary, change and sometimes dissapear:)) so aquiring agreements for all our products is impossible - your insight and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
I have not used 2CO myself, but according what other users say, they usually tell 2CO managers that they stating that a particular suppliers have all these products in their stock.

Debra Dennis

I received 4 orders today but all of them were failed :( . After some checking, I saw that the orders which were failed are paid via Stripe payment gateway.

49a262893b2b490e918bee09cb2b9660.png

One of them tried to order via Paypal and the payment went through successfully. So do you think Stripe payment gateway has any problems or their policies is so strict?

Should I close Stripe and choose only Paypal payment gateway for my store :( ? It's hard to get customers :( .

Update: After investigating the case, I realized that the payment was declined by customer's bank:
1ec75c679b6e4e5db6620696f174c963.png

So @Yaros , can you update the Checkout page can provide feedback to the customer if the card they’re attempting to use is declined, allowing them to try again with correct card information or use an alternative payment method (here is Paypal) ?
Thank you for that!

Last edited:

maxyy89

Can somebody share their experience with 2CO or PayU payment gateways?
@Yaros Have You may be planning to add more payment gateways?

Poni

Can somebody share their experience with 2CO

I used 2CO when I was selling services online like 6 years ago, never had a problem, stopped using them in 2013. Wanted to use them again for AD last week but they closed my account about a year ago due to inactivity without me knowing it (I actually had to pay back then to open the account, I believe it is free now), they never messaged me about it and apparently I even had like $60 still in there that I just found out about now, so all this I found a little bit shady but I am sure they are fine and trustworthy overall and they will send me my funds eventually. I probably won't be using them again (I would need to apply for a new account anyhow), I went with stripe for now, using braintree on another site but can't give much feedback yet.

maxyy89

Thanks Poni! I think that I will go with 2CO. Are they looking for some papers when applying? I will rather go with Braintree and hope that il will be implemented soon.

otk

Is there a credit card payment gateway which can be applied for in EU without a company?

neeraj89

I got my 2co activated.. They will definitely ask for dropshipping agreement . Ask many suppliers from aliexpress via message.
When you manage to get an agreement, make sure you have some products in you store, which that supplier has listed in his website or his store..
If your store don't have those products, then they won't approve.

Then they will ask for your aliexpress profile screenshot...

After then only they will approve it.

maxyy89

I got my 2co activated.. They will definitely ask for dropshipping agreement . Ask many suppliers from aliexpress via message.
When you manage to get an agreement, make sure you have some products in you store, which that supplier has listed in his website or his store..
If your store don't have those products, then they won't approve.

Then they will ask for your aliexpress profile screenshot...

After then only they will approve it.
Thanks a lot for this info, just one question, from where you get agreement and it is been hard to find supplier willing to sign it?

neeraj89

Thanks a lot for this info, just one question, from where you get agreement and it is been hard to find supplier willing to sign it?
Hi,

Yes many suppliers won't even understand, that what are you asking for.. Send message to many suppliers on aliexpress. Someone will sure provide you the same..

ZbigniewPL

Hello Guys
I have received two payments throught 2checkout today.
I had to cancel one because my customer decided to buy another product.
Ok it doesnt matter for now.

Even after receiving two payments my account ballance is still 0,00.
Is there anyone who is receiving payments via 2checkout ?
Could someone explain it to me what is going on?

Attachments

• 2checkout.png
    2checkout.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 40