What are the most important plugins you're using for your woo store?

alidroprules

I wouldn't just copy and install straight from that list if I was you. I'd do a bit of testing and comparisons with other plugins depending on your hosting environment. e.g ... The Litespeed plugin is only best for hosts using Litespeed server.

You are right I'm just interested in a few of the list but of course, I will do my testing first.
Thanks for your comments

alidroprules

Nope. My site speed is always great
Here is the load time test screenshot
View attachment 5990
what hosting are you using? Im using hostgator but it sucks to be honest
I also recommend All in One SEO rather than YOAST as it includes TITLE, DESCRIPTION and KEYWORD fields for products. Yoast only does that with a paid add-on. Also, it handles your site map, robots.txt, htaccess file, blocks bad bots and adds Open Graph data for Facebook and Twitter. It's Yoast's number one competitor ... and in my opinion, far superior for an e-commerce site. Yoast is mainly for blog type sites.
Thanks this is a great tip.
I'm already using yoast I would try al in one seopack

Direct Webstore

I'm using hostgator but I think it's not the best, I'm contemplating changing to siteground

I was deciding between Siteground and Hostgator Cloud. Hostgator Cloud won because of Siteground's limited storage.

I have 9 sites ... but if I only had 1 ... I'd have probably chosen Siteground (one of the cloud plans)

:)

ksharp

Hello Mates
Many times i get messages from fellow members asking me about all the best plugins I'm personally using on my stores.
So here is the list of plugins i use on my stores accordingly without any compatibility issues or errors.

1. Table Rate shipping plugin: Its needed to create different shipping classes and hooks for different categories, products, prices, etc.

2. Yith abandoned cart recovery plugin: This send emails to people leaving carts and checkouts

3. yith product add-on: to create add-ons
4. Yith frequently bought together plugin
5. Yith share for discount
6. Yith custom thank you pages plugin
7. affiliateWP
8. Litespeed cache plugin
9. cloudflare
10. McAfee plugin
11. Trust seal badges
12. Cart messages
13. Yith desktop notifications
14.Mailster
15. woocommerce advanced refund system
16. Yith anti fraud premium
17. Yith woocommerce customer history
18. One click upsell
19. SMS notifications
20. Yoast SEO

and there few more in-house custom coded plugins for different custom needs.

I would love to know about all the plugins you are using on your woocommerce store(s) without any compatibility issues with Alidropship woocommerce plugin
Free or Premium version? Which version do you use?

alidroprules

I was deciding between Siteground and Hostgator Cloud. Hostgator Cloud won because of Siteground's limited storage.

I have 9 sites ... but if I only had 1 ... I'd have probably chosen Siteground (one of the cloud plans)

:)

I'm already using Hostgator but shared hosting probably his worst service, are you using baby cloud or business cloud? with the cloud storage, you have no problem with his "unmetered storage" How much disk space are you using right now for your 9 websites? thanks for your responses you are being very helpfull.
1540911569866.png

Direct Webstore

Performance reasons. And too much ads.

Hmm. Not quite enough to stop me using All in One SEO, which has built in Woo support (unlike Yoast) ... and auto description and keyword generation, which can be edited but saves heaps of time from writing it all from scratch. Plus it's built in robots.txt, sitemaps, bad bots guard, htaccess control and Open Graph management ... it's a keeper for me. :)

... and no ads.

Mrbb922

I am able to to put Title, Description and Keyword in Products using yoast. I haven't noticed it slowing down any of the sites I created either. Also creates a robot.txt file in a single click, sitemaps with a click, htaccess control and I don't think I would actually want description or keyword generation as I'd rather write rich, unique content/keywords. Honestly I think its just a matter of personal preference more than anything as they both seem to get the job done.