Variations Images Problem

Netekss

Hi,

I have problem with variations on my alidropship woocommerce store.

My product has two attributes:
1) Color
2) Diameter

I want to both attributes on product page will show as an images but I can’t select option “show product variation as an image” to both attributes at the same time. In the resault I have only one attribute with images when the second is a button with text. How to solve this problem?

Screenshots:
https://prnt.sc/xcMlsEoaBGMo

chris37

Hi,

I have problem with variations on my alidropship woocommerce store.

My product has two attributes:
1) Color
2) Diameter

I want to both attributes on product page will show as an images but I can’t select option “show product variation as an image” to both attributes at the same time. In the resault I have only one attribute with images when the second is a button with text. How to solve this problem?

Screenshots:
https://prnt.sc/xcMlsEoaBGMo
The diameter are just number , so it will never show as an image.

spoo

Either you let it be as it is - or you create one variation for each combination in the properties of the product. But I won't prefer that. I would let it be as it is.

chris37

or you create one variation for each combination in the properties of the product. But I won't prefer that. I would let it be as it is.
Not recommend, when the aliexpress seller change something from than end it will broke the connection from aliexpress (meaning , zero stock , zero auto update price, and not auto ordering)

Is better to stay how they are!!

spoo

Well, in my experience this works fine.

The sellers change very seldom their things there. When its better on my product page I change and never had problems there.

spoo

In the attributes you decide which one counts for the variation!

So, I can either choose to make two attributes like.
1) Variation Size
- A
- B
- C

2) Variation Colour

Then I get what the thread opener has.

I also can create only one attribute like:

1) Variation
- Size A, Colour 1
- Size A, Colour 2
- Size B, Colour 1
- etc.

Then I can have an image for each variation (= combination), but usually this is not recommended - because it quickly gets a bit unclear when they get too many.

chris37

In the attributes you decide which one counts for the variation!

So, I can either choose to make two attributes like.
1) Variation Size
- A
- B
- C

2) Variation Colour

Then I get what the thread opener has.

I also can create only one attribute like:

1) Variation
- Size A, Colour 1
- Size A, Colour 2
- Size B, Colour 1
- etc.

Then I can have an image for each variation (= combination), but usually this is not recommended - because it quickly gets a bit unclear when they get too many.
When the aliexpress supplier change something from they end it will still broke the connection with the specific product with aliexpress . (that you described is working only if the supplier doesn’t change anything from they end )

spoo

Yes. And after my experience usually they don't. Of course not "never", but this happens very seldom.
To me it seems, they rather publish the same product again than changing an existing one.

chris37

Yes. And after my experience usually they don't. Of course not "never", but this happens very seldom.
To me it seems, they rather publish the same product again than changing an existing one.
So you are lucky guy @spoo that you find supplier that stay idle .

spoo

Okay? Maybe its depending on the niche. I have recently revised all my products (all listed months, if not a year ago) - and maybe two or three out of around ca. 800 were fallen out because of this kind of issue. That is okay for me.

I also did not realise any variations changes in those, where I let it be.

Rather I loose something, because it is just not available any longer. This happens more often, but is - of course - part of the game.

Hajaka

My search led me to stunning vector images with a botanical theme. These vectors feature various plants, flowers, and leaves with remarkable botanical vector detail and vibrancy. They are perfect for designs related to nature, gardening, or the creation of inspiring botanical illustrations. Regardless of your needs, these vectors provide ideal elements for your project.