Unique Image Editing Feature Of AliDropship Plugin

Hello,

Congratulations on this awesome function!
The function works very well when editing product before import it into my website!
But I can't see the "edit" icon when I try to edit product directly from my website! I can't see the icon in the red circle! Sketch.png

Can you help me with this issue?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Congratulations on this awesome function!
The function works very well when editing product before import it into my website!
But I can't see the "edit" icon when I try to edit product directly from my website! I can't see the icon in the red circle! View attachment 1845

Can you help me with this issue?
Please make sure your AliDropship plugin is updated to the latest version.

I am using version 1.0.4.

I changed do Windows 10, after the icon is dissabeared from Featured Image and Galery. I see it only for images inside the editor.

Somebody had same problem?

It does not work. In new computer (windows 10) I never cant see icon, only on editor irf I click in image.
I tested in chrome and Edge (new IE), same synthomps.

I tested in a old notebook, windows 7 and Chrome, all works fine, so, it it not my server. Shold be something relate to Windows 10.

A sent a request to support, I am waitting...

Hi Ekaterina,

Important information: I used Chrome and Firefox in Portable versions and its works OK!

I don't know if it is because my user in this computer is no administrator writes or it is caused by windows 10.

I believe it is importante to be verified.