AliDropship plugin ver. 0.9.16.1

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
  • AliDropship Image Editor compatibility with Yoast SEO plugin
If you had Yoast SEO plugin activated you couldn't edit images in WordPress admin area. Image Editor never popped up. Now it is fixed.

Attachments

• ION alids.0.9.16.1.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 31
  • PHP 7.1 ION alids.0.9.16.1.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 20
  • alids.0.9.16.1.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 32

johnweyer

Hello Victoria -
I did finally upgrade to 0.9.15.1 last week (you are right of course I did not lose my customisations) and have the latest WP version. Image editor is great. I can edit images before I "add to import list". Once in WP, the edit function is the old style, i.e. the six little icons above the highlighted image. This is good because the "X" button allows me to delete the image. On the new editor I do not see how to delete an image entirely. Perhaps it is there but I do not see how to do this. I think this is necessary. I hesitate to upgrade to 0.9.16.1 if I will lose this ability to delete an image. I do not have Yoast plugin but I do have WP Cerber plugin activated. Possibly same compatibility issue. Regardless, is it possible to delete an image with the new Image Editor? thanks for all your assistance.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria -
I did finally upgrade to 0.9.15.1 last week (you are right of course I did not lose my customisations) and have the latest WP version. Image editor is great. I can edit images before I "add to import list". Once in WP, the edit function is the old style, i.e. the six little icons above the highlighted image. This is good because the "X" button allows me to delete the image. On the new editor I do not see how to delete an image entirely. Perhaps it is there but I do not see how to do this. I think this is necessary. I hesitate to upgrade to 0.9.16.1 if I will lose this ability to delete an image. I do not have Yoast plugin but I do have WP Cerber plugin activated. Possibly same compatibility issue. Regardless, is it possible to delete an image with the new Image Editor? thanks for all your assistance.
Hello John, all standard options remain the same. But with Image Editor you are able to edit )))

Moelich

After running this update, the following issues showed up:

1) All my page titles went missing. It now shows the URL instead of page title on the browser tabs.
2) Refund Policy link is broken in the top menu. I checked the menu options, and it shows that the original link pointed to Blog. I did remove the blog link from the menu previously, so the update probably reset the menu to default. This was easily fixed in the menu editor.

How can I fix the page title issue?
Please note that this issue could have been with the Da Vinci theme update, as I ran both this update and Da Vinci theme right after each other.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

After running this update, the following issues showed up:

1) All my page titles went missing. It now shows the URL instead of page title on the browser tabs.
2) Refund Policy link is broken in the top menu. I checked the menu options, and it shows that the original link pointed to Blog. I did remove the blog link from the menu previously, so the update probably reset the menu to default. This was easily fixed in the menu editor.

How can I fix the page title issue?
Please note that this issue could have been with the Da Vinci theme update, as I ran both this update and Da Vinci theme right after each other.
Please pm me your domain name, I'll have a look.

Sznurek11

After installing this update I have problem with cart: when u add a product to cart you can't see it there and u can't buy it.

First I thought it is cashing problem, when I've installed WP Super Cashe and delate cashe this problem was solved for one minute, then it started again, so I've turned off and then on alidropship plugin, and it solved the problem for something like 10 minutes.

Please help me asap.

Last edited:

johnweyer

Sznurek11 - about a year ago I had an issue (I don't remember what it was) and after trial and error found that the Super cashe plugin was the culprit. Deactivating did not work but Deleting it did. I think when deactivated it still leaves hooks. Deleting solved my problem. Not sure if that is an option for you or if it will help. Wish you well

Sznurek11

Sznurek11 - about a year ago I had an issue (I don't remember what it was) and after trial and error found that the Super cashe plugin was the culprit. Deactivating did not work but Deleting it did. I think when deactivated it still leaves hooks. Deleting solved my problem. Not sure if that is an option for you or if it will help. Wish you well

Wow, thank you. I did solve the problem.

Mar

• AliDropship Image Editor compatibility with Yoast SEO plugin
If you had Yoast SEO plugin activated you couldn't edit images in WordPress admin area. Image Editor never popped up. Now it is fixed.
Hello Victoria, I have tried to find the same issue in the forum but I can't. I used to edit images and everything in the visual mode of the edit page of wordpress when I create blogs. It is almost exactly the same when you edit Aliexpress products images you imported. After the recent plugin and theme updates I cannot do it anymore. This time when I click an image, it is highlighted in blue and I cannot do anything on it. I cannot drag to resize the image, the editing tools that used to popup where I customize the sizes, enter product description, add links to the image, etc. is not showing anymore. Most of the editing tools including the link icon that show by default in the editing page do not function. I can't even align texts. Please see attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Post Screenshot.jpg
    Post Screenshot.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 16
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Victoria, I have tried to find the same issue in the forum but I can't. I used to edit images and everything in the visual mode of the edit page of wordpress when I create blogs. It is almost exactly the same when you edit Aliexpress products images you imported. After the recent plugin and theme updates I cannot do it anymore. This time when I click an image, it is highlighted in blue and I cannot do anything on it. I cannot drag to resize the image, the editing tools that used to popup where I customize the sizes, enter product description, add links to the image, etc. is not showing anymore. Most of the editing tools including the link icon that show by default in the editing page do not function. I can't even align texts. Please see attached screenshot.
The issue has been fixed, the changes will be effective with the next plugin update. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Mar

The issue has been fixed, the changes will be effective with the next plugin update. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Ekaterina, after the plugin update this morning, I checked this issue I described. I notice the editing icons are back, also I notice the editing icon of the built in Product Image Editor is in the images being edited now. I can resize images, add links to it, etc. The problem now is you cannot align the images. It used to be when you add a number of images to a post and resize it to small sizes, the images will automatically position next to each other. Now it don't. I spent the whole morning trying everything to make a post, I gave up not making it due to the problem. In short it is a total mess.

Mar

Ekaterina,

I have two unresolved issues. One is the product Image Editor and the editing of images in a blog. Both of this issues are with you and the Alidropship support. I have sent you both my admin access details, It look like you are not capable of resolving issues of your making.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Ekaterina,

I have two unresolved issues. One is the product Image Editor and the editing of images in a blog. Both of this issues are with you and the Alidropship support. I have sent you both my admin access details, It look like you are not capable of resolving issues of your making.
I sent you a pm, please check.