/track-your-order/ page - 17track.net issue

bhanjar

@Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova

I received many complaints from customer that the 17track.net does not give the tracking info.
This sometimes leads to refund claim from customer.

I have no problem with Cainiao.com.

Is it possible to change the track your order page to Cainiao.com?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

bhanjar

@Victoria Kudryashova

I already done that. That setting only impact the link in the email notification.
My concern is the track your order page that is created using the [ads-track] code. By default the [ads-track] only support 17track.net
I found a solution from trackingmore at https://www.trackingmore.com/embed_box_float.html and embed it in the my page.
Not sure whether there is any limitations in term of max searches.
It would be good if Alidropship plugin can allow customizing the tracking page.

Regards

wanbiz

@Victoria Kudryashova

I already done that. That setting only impact the link in the email notification.
My concern is the track your order page that is created using the [ads-track] code. By default the [ads-track] only support 17track.net
I found a solution from trackingmore at https://www.trackingmore.com/embed_box_float.html and embed it in the my page.
Not sure whether there is any limitations in term of max searches.
It would be good if Alidropship plugin can allow customizing the tracking page.

Regards

Any update regarding to this matter?

chris37

I have the same problem with 17Track
Read the post number 2, how to change the notification track your order company.

If you want the page to be change us well, you must create a child theme and make your change yourself

weblea

Read the post number 2, how to change the notification track your order company.

If you want the page to be change us well, you must create a child theme and make your change yourself
Hi Chris37, is a child theme the only way? So far I have made a new tracking page and added the tracking service from trackingMore. Sadly trackingMore cant find the Cainiao tracking information so its useless to me. Im at the point of giving up father hours and hours of searching for a similar solution to integrate cainiao in the tracking page. Do you have any idea?

weblea

Use this to generate code that you can put in your page, you can choose cainiao there when you generate the code

thnx for this. The problem is even with selecting Cainiao, even just on the website's own tracker, track more just can't find any of the cainiao packages from aliexpress. I don't know if anyone has the same issue?

echloe

Does anyone know how to track your order through the Internet like with the website ninjavan tracking? I thought I saw something about this but I can't find it anymore. Was I dreaming? If I was, hope GM is listening and gives us this option. It would be REALY nice to be able to track our orders this way.