I am a total beginner, I just bought a complete ready to use website from Alidropship

1. How do I know if e Payments connect to my Domain and I will get payment in the future?
2. Where can I change the price formula if I want to change it?
3. what is the steps I should do if someone place an order on my website? and how can I know that is an order waiting for me?
4. How is SendInBlue connect to my website? is the customers/inquiry will be there?
5. How can I use an app for my website with Social Rabbit, I choose to use iOS but I didn't find it on app store
6. I notices that I can import product in two way A. From the Product section and from Alidropship section, which one I should do
7. Do I need to use Woocomerce too?

Last edited:

sozoalvin

you must have spent an exorbitant sum on a full complete ready made website.

1) payments should be connected to paypal. u need a paypal business acount
2) check alidropship settings/ google. you can find answers readily
3) you have an order report. New order comes in, you fulfill it
4) no clue what you're talking about
5) stick with web format
6) do whatever way works for you. no right, no wrong. You'll figure this out yourself
7) honestly, if you bought a complete ready website, i have no clue why you're still asking this.

hope this info helps

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am a total beginner, I just bought a complete ready to use website from Alidropship

1. How do I know if e Payments connect to my Domain and I will get payment in the future?
2. Where can I change the price formula if I want to change it?
3. what is the steps I should do if someone place an order on my website? and how can I know that is an order waiting for me?
4. How is SendInBlue connect to my website? is the customers/inquiry will be there?
5. How can I use an app for my website with Social Rabbit, I choose to use iOS but I didn't find it on app store
6. I notices that I can import product in two way A. From the Product section and from Alidropship section, which one I should do
7. Do I need to use Woocomerce too?
Hello, please read our Knowledge Base to get your answers: https://alidropship.com/codex/