Technical Problem with Alidropship Plugins

Minhaz

Hello. See the pic.

1. What is wrong with my filter settings? If there is no prob then why alidropship plugins failed to show any result?

original-e48e75f75a07bb886a2772dc0c6bab37.png

2. Where can I find is it Shipped free or not from import product? (DHL, EMS or Free shipping)

original-c84323f5a2e2565ecef50932ec133963.png

3. When I search on Ali express this term "Kitchen Tools & gadget" alidropship plugins brings all products with zero sales and zero rating in first few pages where as aliexpress.com brings all products with huge purchase orders and hihg rating. how to solve this?

Thank you for helping.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello. See the pic.

1. What is wrong with my filter settings? If there is no prob then why alidropship plugins failed to show any result?

original-e48e75f75a07bb886a2772dc0c6bab37.png

2. Where can I find is it Shipped free or not from import product? (DHL, EMS or Free shipping)

original-c84323f5a2e2565ecef50932ec133963.png

3. When I search on Ali express this term "Kitchen Tools & gadget" alidropship plugins brings all products with zero sales and zero rating in first few pages where as aliexpress.com brings all products with huge purchase orders and hihg rating. how to solve this?

Thank you for helping.
Hello , we recommend to use Direct import :

Minhaz

Thanks for replying. The video you gave me I search in the same way but it dosent work.

But Is there anything wrong with my settings?

Victoria a Shop will have about, atleast 200+ products. Adding product using Direct Import is very much time consuming.

Direct Webstore

Hello , we recommend to use Direct import :

That's not an answer. I have the same problem. "What is wrong with the filter settings?" If it does not work ... please say so, so I can can give up on it and not waste any more time. Thanks. :)

It's like asking "The motorbike I bought from you doesn't work. How can I fix it?"

... and your answer is "We recommend you catch a bus."

LOL :)

zebios

That's not an answer. I have the same problem. "What is wrong with the filter settings?" If it does not work ... please say so, so I can can give up on it and not waste any more time. Thanks. :)

It's like asking "The motorbike I bought from you doesn't work. How can I fix it?"

... and your answer is "We recommend you catch a bus."

LOL :)

LOL..you hit the right spot buddy :D..you're right..the op isn't looking for a "how to" video in the docs but how to fix this bug!!!! the problem exists since the creation of this plugin and till now there is no solution. :confused:

Minhaz

There is another big problem. you have to use Direct Import since there is no filter to find products that ship free.

And I cant import reviews also. When I clisk starts loading and I waited for long time. Nothing happened. Progress was zero. Is this my problem or it is also plugins problem? How you you guys import reviews?

zebios

There is another big problem. you have to use Direct Import since there is no filter to find products that ship free.

And I cant import reviews also. When I clisk starts loading and I waited for long time. Nothing happened. Progress was zero. Is this my problem or it is also plugins problem? How you you guys import reviews?
The plugin doesn't import reviews without a word in it..it means that if the product has just stars it won't be imported. So either you have to write reviews manually which is a time consuming or search for a product with a lot of reviews which is not a good option

Direct Webstore

When I clisk starts loading and I waited for long time.

Is this importing "products"? If so ... you need to open the Aliexpress browser window from the plugin, via the big red Import Button. If you open a window to Ali straight from your browser ... you get the "loading for a long time" stuff ... but then you mention "reviews" ... so I'm not sure what's going on.

Minhaz

Is this importing "products"? If so ... you need to open the Aliexpress browser window from the plugin, via the big red Import Button. If you open a window to Ali straight from your browser ... you get the "loading for a long time" stuff ... but then you mention "reviews" ... so I'm not sure what's going on.

My product Importation us done.Now reviews import which are not being imported by ali plug ins.

Direct Webstore

My product Importation us done.Now reviews import which are not being imported by ali plug ins.
What settings are you using? You haven't got "Import Reviews from my country only" or "Only 5 Stars" selected, have you?

It works OK for me. My settings are ...

- 4 Stars and higher
- Import reviews from my country only - Disabled
- Translate reviews into my language - Enabled
- Ignore Images - Enabled
- The number of imported reviews per product - Up to 20

If your setting are OK ... and it's just "loading and loading" ... could you have bad internet?? Is it?

Yaros

Staff member
The internal importing options are based on AliExpress affiliate API. Unfortunately it is still not stable and some necessary parameters are missed. Tried contact Chinese developers many times but it takes too long for them to fix anything. So, my recommendation for you is to use direct import, but i am not going to remove internal importing feature now. Hope to solve these issues with AliExpress team soon.

Minhaz

What settings are you using? You haven't got "Import Reviews from my country only" or "Only 5 Stars" selected, have you?

It works OK for me. My settings are ...

- 4 Stars and higher
- Import reviews from my country only - Disabled
- Translate reviews into my language - Enabled
- Ignore Images - Enabled
- The number of imported reviews per product - Up to 20

If your setting are OK ... and it's just "loading and loading" ... could you have bad internet?? Is it?

Now I can import. but importation suddenly stops then again start. A big hassle.

1. Where can I get Alidropship Plugin manual?
2. Now I added product have my reviews. I want to add paypal and shopping cart. Do i need to code or do anything?

thank you.

Yaros

Staff member
Now I can import. but importation suddenly stops then again start. A big hassle.

1. Where can I get Alidropship Plugin manual?
2. Now I added product have my reviews. I want to add paypal and shopping cart. Do i need to code or do anything?

thank you.
Manual - https://alidropship.com/codex/
How to add PayPal - https://alidropship.com/codex/1-how-to-connect-paypal-to-your-dropshipping-site/

You do not need to add shopping cart - it is already there. You do not need coding.

Abheesh

I imported product but when i click on the product link from my site its going to page not found error can u pls help me to fix it

Direct Webstore

I imported product but when i click on the product link from my site its going to page not found error can u pls help me to fix it

Oh my God! This question has been asked 8,564,784 times already. Doesn't anyone read the Knowledge Base or search the forum? It's getting quite unbelievable... really. LOL :)

OK ... here we go again ... https://alidropship.com/codex/page-error-404/

:)

This question has been asked 8,564,784 times already.
What? Exaggerating? Me? No way! It's true! Really! :)

Last edited: