Why go trough all this trouble of creating this option if...

I found very helpful the option of searching products directly from wordpress dashboard but if you no have the right tools is impossible to use it. the results don't show any clue of the shipping methods that the seller uses, no even price or any info. so why you will create such a great tool if you miss the most important part of researching products? the seller shipping methods are the number one concern on a dropshipping business. also no filters on the seller ratings for search products. so far very disappointed with the overall functioning. the lag of documentation or even help. plus the slow (very slow compared with oberlo) functioning of the chrome extension takes for ever to show the epacket products. and you no have the option to only show epacket products. hope to get some answers i dnd't try the automatic order tool yet in this plugin.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    93 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I found very helpful the option of searching products directly from wordpress dashboard but if you no have the right tools is impossible to use it. the results don't show any clue of the shipping methods that the seller uses, no even price or any info. so why you will create such a great tool if you miss the most important part of researching products? the seller shipping methods are the number one concern on a dropshipping business. also no filters on the seller ratings for search products. so far very disappointed with the overall functioning. the lag of documentation or even help. plus the slow (very slow compared with oberlo) functioning of the chrome extension takes for ever to show the epacket products. and you no have the option to only show epacket products. hope to get some answers i dnd't try the automatic order tool yet in this plugin.
Hello, all this functions you will find using direct import upload_2017-3-23_14-58-10.png

If you read my post I mentioned that the chrome extension is laggy and has nothing to do with the search products inside the alidrop plugin in wordpress. my suggestion is that if you make a option for searching products inside the plugin you should try to make it useful that is my opinion. now is useless because doesn't shows you if the seller use epacket ( or any shipping method), also no let you know what rating the seller has, also no let you filter any of does option. so what to go trough all the trouble to make it if we are going to need to use a very slow chrome extension option because of the lag of functionality that easy can be implemented.

And no get me wrong i think that this option (search products inside alipluguin) is the best that this plugin has is just no completed yet (in my opinion), For me is better this option than going to aliexpress and using a extension to import.

Direct Webstore

Yes ... the inbuilt search function is a useless waste of space. But still highlighted as a selling point for the plugin. Very annoying. :(

Yaros

Staff member
The internal importing options are based on AliExpress affiliate API. Unfortunately it is still not stable and some necessary parameters are missed. Tried contact Chinese developers many times but it takes too long for them to fix anything. So, my recommendation for you is to use direct import, but i am not going to remove internal importing feature now. Hope to solve these issues with AliExpress team soon.