Technical Problem with Alidropship Plugins

Abheesh

Hai How I can add shipping cost to the final price country wise, What I mean if a customer choose US then the shipping price and the approximate delivery time to us must be shown and added to the payment or if other customer choose UK then that rate to be displayed and added. Can you pls help me to add this.

Direct Webstore

Hai How I can add shipping cost to the final price country wise, What I mean if a customer choose US then the shipping price and the approximate delivery time to us must be shown and added to the payment or if other customer choose UK then that rate to be displayed and added. Can you pls help me to add this.
Woocommerce

cexsi

If an item on Aliexpress take 20-40 day to deliver via ePacket to South Korea and 15-20 days for Germany for example, how is setup on woocommerce so that it appears in the products page and how can i import this directly onto my store (see attached)

Attachments

• ePacket1.PNG
    ePacket1.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 6

Direct Webstore

how can i import this directly onto my store
It's been stated several times on this forum that you can't import shipping details with products. If you do a search of the forum, you will find how people deal with it. I won't repeat it all here .. it's too much. e.g ... Take a screenshot of the shipping times and upload it to the product description section.

You could also do Google search "Import shipping details from Aliexpress to Woo-commerce" for even more insights. :)