Still Not Working

Jin Jie

The latest version is 1.6.55
The only thing I noticed when activating product updates, is that it gets stuck after updating 1 - 3 products.

Reactions: kdb

beverley

Have you tried updating your AliDropship Google Chrome Extension to version 2.7.17.7 and AliDropship Woo Plugin to version 1.6.54?
Ok, if this doens't work, then just temporarily disable any conflicting plugins you may have installed. Conflicts with other plugins can disrupt AliDropship's functionality.

Kernow

Updated plugins and chrome extension to current versions

I can import new products and they import as .com but all products already uploaded on website redirect to https://aliexpress.ru/

I have to manually update all existing product to .com which is very time consuming :mad:

I haven't tried to see if prices update yet as I'm still updating product url

kdb

Please follow this thread, we are already complaining about this issue: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/cant-import-cant-edit.19232/page-3

I edit the product table from SQL, export the table as CSV, find and replace .ru with .com using Excel, and import back the table. as I am not an expert in SQL.

Some products are not able to sync; the solution is to find a similar product and make a reset without resetting images and pictures, once it is successful, make a reset again with pictures.

Another issue I am facing with some menus is blank when they are unfolding and page load time significantly increases from 3.5 to 29 seconds, It's a complete disaster.

using the original plugin, el Greco theme

@Yaros @Georgy @chris37 @Nadezhda @support

Georgy

Products still redirect to https://aliexpress.ru/
Prices and products wont update

Using
AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.17.7
AliDropship Woo Plugin Version 1.6.54
For me too! All is broken! Not importing!
Should we find a replacement for Alidropship?
The latest version is 1.6.55
The only thing I noticed when activating product updates, is that it gets stuck after updating 1 - 3 products.
Have you tried updating your AliDropship Google Chrome Extension to version 2.7.17.7 and AliDropship Woo Plugin to version 1.6.54?
Ok, if this doens't work, then just temporarily disable any conflicting plugins you may have installed. Conflicts with other plugins can disrupt AliDropship's functionality.
Updated plugins and chrome extension to current versions

I can import new products and they import as .com but all products already uploaded on website redirect to https://aliexpress.ru/

I have to manually update all existing product to .com which is very time consuming :mad:

I haven't tried to see if prices update yet as I'm still updating product url
Please follow this thread, we are already complaining about this issue: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/cant-import-cant-edit.19232/page-3

I edit the product table from SQL, export the table as CSV, find and replace .ru with .com using Excel, and import back the table. as I am not an expert in SQL.

Some products are not able to sync; the solution is to find a similar product and make a reset without resetting images and pictures, once it is successful, make a reset again with pictures.

Another issue I am facing with some menus is blank when they are unfolding and page load time significantly increases from 3.5 to 29 seconds, It's a complete disaster.

using the original plugin, el Greco theme

@Yaros @Georgy @chris37 @Nadezhda @support
Hi, thank you for your feedback

AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.17.8 - this one is the latest version. Updated: July 7, 2023

1. This version is changing all .ru products automatically to .com while bulk products update
2. Products import, updating, import reviews are working right now with both plugins orig and woo. Plus shopify.
3. Features above are working with old and new aliexpress layout

Features that we are going to fix:
1. Products edit before importing
2. Products searching with cheaper price

Please, send your issue to our support team - support@alidropship.com. We will review each case separately

beverley

Hi, thank you for your feedback

AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.17.8 - this one is the latest version. Updated: July 7, 2023

1. This version is changing all .ru products automatically to .com while bulk products update
2. Products import, updating, import reviews are working right now with both plugins orig and woo. Plus shopify.
3. Features above are working with old and new aliexpress layout

Features that we are going to fix:
1. Products edit before importing
2. Products searching with cheaper price

Please, send your issue to our support team - support@alidropship.com. We will review each case separately
Got you, thanks*

kdb

It was okay before. Now it is stuck on the third update.
Dear Mr. @JohnnieGR

The previous version of ads and Chrome plugin made a disaster for many websites including my website and I'm still fixing it. The product code turned into the scientific format something 1.23455E12 or something like that, so when you make a product update or shipping update it will get stuck, the only way I have figured it out is mentioned below:

If the update got stuck on a product then you need to open that product --> go to the suppliers tab --> make a reset.

regards
kdb

JohnnieGR

Dear Mr. @JohnnieGR

The previous version of ads and Chrome plugin made a disaster for many websites including my website and I'm still fixing it. The product code turned into the scientific format something 1.23455E12 or something like that, so when you make a product update or shipping update it will get stuck, the only way I have figured it out is mentioned below:

If the update got stuck on a product then you need to open that product --> go to the suppliers tab --> make a reset.

regards
kdb
Thanks for the reply @kdb. Yes, I figured it out too. The thing is, what if we have thousands of products?

Last edited:

spoo

Uuuh, have you written to the support, yet?

I just know they are currently rebuilding the extension completely and it will take some more days. Maybe it can repair the damage then?

With me, I immediately re-installed a backup after the thing with the Russian Links happened.....

Here the price-update and auto-order are NOT working on all products without variation since more than two weeks.
While all products with variation are fine.

I am waiting for the update of the extension. Georgy told mit, it is supposed to fix this.