SocialRabbit Not Working

tomrreid

So support updated the social rabbit plugin on my site but the problem is still posting reviews and also parts from the shipping page instead of product descriptions. Anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• WRONG 2.jpg
    WRONG 2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 11

Elena

So support updated the social rabbit plugin on my site but the problem is still posting reviews and also parts from the shipping page instead of product descriptions. Anyone else have this issue?

I asked our Programmer to check your WP again.
I recommend you to enable our SEO plugin also

Zesko

I have the same issue.
Social Rabbit Version 2.1.4

Sunspurllc

Hello Everyone, seems a common theme. I purchased the app about two weeks ago. They told me they would set it up for me. They installed it on word press but went no further so I have been contacting them constanly because nothing seems to work . Very Disapointed with their customer service.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hello Everyone, seems a common theme. I purchased the app about two weeks ago. They told me they would set it up for me. They installed it on word press but went no further so I have been contacting them constanly because nothing seems to work . Very Disapointed with their customer service.

Hello, Sunspurllc
Please, PM me your wp admin area access