SocialRabbit Not Working

So i want to start saying that i am really disappointed with this plugin, is full of bugs, actually is 2 weeks that is not working anymore even if a contacted support several times, and now even if my facebook post setting is disabled, is still posting random images on my facebook page... anyway the plugin is unstable and i hope will be fixed soon as possible because actually is useless and not working.

Anybody want to leave a comment about the plugin ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

So i want to start saying that i am really disappointed with this plugin, is full of bugs, actually is 2 weeks that is not working anymore even if a contacted support several times, and now even if my facebook post setting is disabled, is still posting random images on my facebook page... anyway the plugin is unstable and i hope will be fixed soon as possible because actually is useless and not working.

Anybody want to leave a comment about the plugin ?
I am sorry to hear you are having such a bad experience. Could you please let me know your email address?

Yustisia

Well, mine was working on facebook and twitter, but not for Instagram and pinterest, already submitted a ticket to socialrabbit and get some email, but still not worked so far.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Well, mine was working on facebook and twitter, but not for Instagram and pinterest, already submitted a ticket to socialrabbit and get some email, but still not worked so far.
Please send me your email address, I'll check.

Doit

Hi,
It does post in my fb wall, but the pictures are not appeared. Also it shows the price before round off.
Can you fix these

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
It does post in my fb wall, but the pictures are not appeared. Also it shows the price before round off.
Can you fix these
Please pm me your WP access details, we'll check what might be the issue.

Doit

Hello Support,
Do you mind to reply? I have been patiently waiting for couple of weeks but it seems nothing has been done.
Can any one in Alidropship higer management or Yaros ask the support team to respond?

Doit

It seems Alisropship don’t take social rabbit add on business seriously. I have been barking like a dog but nobody bothers. After all I am asking to provide the service for what I paid.

Doit

Hello Support,
Do you mind to reply? I have been patiently waiting for couple of weeks but it seems nothing has been done.
Can any one in Alidropship higer management or Yaros ask the support team to respond?
I can contribute to negative market the social rabbit plugin all over the internet if the same trend continues. I keep posting here my issues every week but support team seems busy in some other serious stuff.

Doit

I am doing research to find alternative for social rabbit plugin. Anybody came across any better alternatives. Social rabbit support team can’t resolve one basic issue ( pictures not appeared in fb post) for a month.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am doing research to find alternative for social rabbit plugin. Anybody came across any better alternatives. Social rabbit support team can’t resolve one basic issue ( pictures not appeared in fb post) for a month.
I am sorry for delayed replies from Social rabbit support team. Our manager will get in touch with you in a couple of hours.

forestbunny

Hahahaha good joke Ekaterina, I contacted you on 09.02. and still didn't receive any feedback, help or refund. Contacted you via mail, FB page and skype...and i see that you are posting normally here and on FB...so you ignore customers just like that?
As I wrote to you many times: I bought this plugin, I couldnt activate it and use it. Didnt receive any help, so I want my money back.
I also contacted Alidropship support but guess what - no reply !
This is fraud and should be reported!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hahahaha good joke Ekaterina, I contacted you on 09.02. and still didn't receive any feedback, help or refund. Contacted you via mail, FB page and skype...and i see that you are posting normally here and on FB...so you ignore customers just like that?
As I wrote to you many times: I bought this plugin, I couldnt activate it and use it. Didnt receive any help, so I want my money back.
I also contacted Alidropship support but guess what - no reply !
This is fraud and should be reported!
Could you please tell me what channel of communication you used to get in touch with me? I would be grateful if you could resend it to me as I was unable to find it in my inbox. Also, please let me know your email address.
We recommend posting questions on Social Rabbit plugin in the Social Rabbit plugin section of the forum.

WorldofTvseries

Hi, I have similar problems like other members. I bought your plug in and it does not work or I cannot manage it. it looks okay on instagram and pinterest, but, i need your help on facebook and twitter. All these four social media accounts need to be checked. Although I e-mailed you couple of times, you have not responded my e-mails yet! my e-mail address is oguzhanhazir@gmail.com , could you please sort it out as soon as possible? i am running my business and do not wait anymore. Thanks in advance.
Ozzy

Dylan-

I have to agree, cmon guys get your support team together.
You will lose lots of clients simply because there is not sufficient support.
I've contacted Elena, but it seems she is off from Wednesday till Sunday or so.. :(
Had social rabbit setup, working properly and then some update did delete all settings.... Nothing is working now anymore